Here's the up and coming episodes Titles. Stream is tonight at 8PM guys:

CJ94quEUEAAAXtu.jpg

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
Stumbled across this Dragon Ball Super while on youtube. Had no idea they rebooted the series :gladbron:.

I went straight to episode 2 when I seen it was centered around Vegeta.

That's my Saiyan Prince as stubborn & as proud as ever, but I see Cacarot dead beat dad qualities are starting to rub off on him:mjcry:.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
EPISODE 3 (Spoliers):

Well can't spin this epsiode, definitely filler. No fights at all. Basically Goku is training with King Kai. There's some cool Freeza and Cell Flashbacks as King Kai reminds Goku that he killed all them, lol. Bulma party happens on a Cruise Boat and everyone comes together so we get to see the rest of the gang. Yamucha, Kuririn, 18, Piccolo etc. Gohan and Vidal are now married as they give Piccolo the Wedding photo. Vegeta is still training in the gravity room. Bills now wants to fight Goku and the Saiyans so he's traveling the Universe towards them. Master Roshi being a damn horny perv again, lol. Overall tying right into the "Battle of the Gods" Storyline. Next Episode is about the Pilf Gang so I'm sure it's filler again. I don't think we get to some real action until Episodes 5 and 6.

CKPL6YRVAAA_LHK.png

CKOt0q9WwAAAA3x.jpg

CKPMpTfVAAAoADg.jpg

Last edited: