Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
No episode next week tho :beli:

It seems like the BoG arc is going to go by pretty quickly at least. Still nice to see the interactions that weren't shown in the movie

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
CKSXTKoUwAA95_C.jpg

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
This episode was fukking trash. Once again, absolutely nothing happened.

To make matters worse, the next episode will focus on Pilaf and his bumass goons which nobody asked for or cares about.
u do realize this show been off for like almost 20yrs right? it actually has to let u catch up on the z fighters and whats been going on since it went off and shyt. What kind of idiot expects a fukking fight to go down within 5 eps :dahell: i mean shyt even in the original series after a saga there were more than a few eps of the z fighters just living there days and training til another threat happened. This isnt a new anime breh it doesnt have to drop a fight scene against the good guy and bad guy to get u interested, your already interested cuz its fukking DRAGON BALL!!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
u do realize this show been off for like almost 20yrs right? it actually has to let u catch up on the z fighters and whats been going on since it went off and shyt. What kind of idiot expects a fukking fight to go down within 5 eps :dahell: i mean shyt even in the original series after a saga there were more than a few eps of the z fighters just living there days and training til another threat happened. This isnt a new anime breh it doesnt have to drop a fight scene against the good guy and bad guy to get u interested, your already interested cuz its fukking DRAGON BALL!!

i love the character driven episodes. :yeshrug:

how many of the 291 episodes of dbz were really ACTION driven?