Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Why don't people stop being dikkheads and link the episode :beli:

Every other forum in the universe does it

I understand where breh coming from but I'll link it.

Just bookmark this site brehs, they keep up on pretty much all ongoing anime and are constantly switching out the links. @DarianaGrande

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
So basically it will just be battle of thr God's in a different format :beli:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
i have not seen battle of the gods.

forgive me for saying so but as of right now i am not really sure how to feel about bills yet. i don't think he has enough depth to be a main villain. i mean all we know about this guy is that he likes to eat, destroy things, and fight the super saiyan god.

i feel like he will end up being a raditz type villain that plays into things early but leads the way towards a much more frightening villain.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I'm liking the series so far. But I'm not surprised at dudes complaining already. It is the Coli. Give the series at least until episode 5 damn. Super is gonna have a shyt tone of eps, so there are bound to be some slower ones.

I'm sure this isn't gonna be the DBZ we know and will be closer to Dragon Ball.

Why couldnt Piccolo at least wear a suit???? :mjlol: #piccolowearadamnsuit
I could see Piccolo showing up rocking a choppa suit :heh:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i have not seen battle of the gods.

forgive me for saying so but as of right now i am not really sure how to feel about bills yet. i don't think he has enough depth to be a main villain. i mean all we know about this guy is that he likes to eat, destroy things, and fight the super saiyan god.

i feel like he will end up being a raditz type villain that plays into things early but leads the way towards a much more frightening villain.
he's actually not really a villain....kind of just a key to unlocking the super saiya god puzzle

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Goku is a fool, lol. Love the Cell Flashback:

latest

CKZFHO2UAAAemhX.png

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
So what villains are coming up after Beerus?
I'm assuming they will go into the God Freeza saga right after this, but have there been any leaks on the villains coming AFTER those 2? Will there even be more after them or will DBS just be the 2 new movies retold?

I kinda wanna watch Resurrection F but if it's going to be told in the new series I'll just wait for that.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
so we getting another frieza saga too? :beli: i can only imagine how long that shyt is going to take.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I think DBS will shape up to better than GT. After the first week GT episode airings, I was completely over it. You have to be patient with any thing DragonBall because it always has been slow-developing with a lot of filler content(kind of like most RPG's which is precisely why I don't play them, but I digress).

If you haven't see Battle of the Gods yet, now would be a good time to watch it. Not to give too much away....

After Goku finishes sparring with Beerus, he explains that he is one of many gods, and some stronger than him.

From the F movie content and info that has been released, I think Frieza will only appear in this movie. Now, what Toriyama does beyond that will be a surprise(at least to me). They could segue into another Frieza saga, depending on the F movie ending or they can kill him off again and try to go in another direction.

When they did that, though, we were blessed with GT... :francis:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So what villains are coming up after Beerus?
I'm assuming they will go into the God Freeza saga right after this, but have there been any leaks on the villains coming AFTER those 2? Will there even be more after them or will DBS just be the 2 new movies retold?

I kinda wanna watch Resurrection F but if it's going to be told in the new series I'll just wait for that.

I've seen this the other day.