Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Gohan and Gotenks are stronger than both Gomu and Vegeta. :heh:

Goku and Vegeta are seen training in their base forms when they haven't met Beerus yet... This series is too funny... Lazy writing.

Mob H

All Star
Daps
im tempted to make this my wallpaper :wow:

6c4QqTS.jpg
I'm still shocked that Goku was there.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
CKTYXT1UkAA0ebm.jpg

:lolbron: Bills is crazy. No Episode this week sadly but there were "Break" weeks when it original aired but I didn't expect one till at least 10 episodes in. As for people complaining about the "Pace" thus far. Honestly that has to do with how a lot of people grew up on the show. Dragon Ball, DBZ and GT were all edited once they got to the states. Also it was formated so that 5 episodes per week aired It felt like the story was moving quicker. But it's a Japanese Show, they created it, this is how it supposed to be watched. If it was U.S. format we would be on Episode 15 by now, lol. Akira ain't in no rush, he has nothing to prove to anyone.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
^i'd really like to know who dumbass idea it was to have a grown ass man character be voiced by a fukking woman :mindblown:....a little boy i understand (even when i play online i cant tell the difference between a chick and a little boy) but a grown ass man :what: shyt makes noooooo fukking sense

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
^i'd really like to know who dumbass idea it was to have a grown ass man character be voiced by a fukking woman :mindblown:....a little boy i understand (even when i play online i cant tell the difference between a chick and a little boy) but a grown ass man :what: shyt makes noooooo fukking sense

Sometimes it fits, I didnt even know bart simpson was voiced by a woman for the longest either...She sounds just like a little boy...:ohhh:

Mob H

All Star
Daps
The idea behind Goku's voice was to signify his innocence even into adulthood. That's why it's the same actress from when he was a kid all the way to now.