Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
goku was always naive. he a dumbass now. i really dont know how they will explain this in the american dub. from what iv watched they hide it a little bit, but there are some scenes no dubbing can hide the ignorance

woof

Daps
Reppin
The only thing that even temporarily de-retarded Goku, to any significant degree, in Super has been alternate timeline Goten and Chi Chi dying.

Current timeline versions got to go, preferably in front of him, somehow. It's the only way. :yeshrug:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
that brings up a question: if trunks timeline was erased, where did he go when he left?.....maybe it was just Z who was erased, not the whole timeline...
:gucci: he went to another timeline where there was no goku black.... do yall pay attention to whats going on or just watch the fights ?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm starting to see that a lot of the Goku is dumber in Super talk is people not realizing that Goku is no dumber than he's ever been. The stakes are just way higher.

The stakes don't FEEL so high because Super has a lighter tone and urgency than DBZ

Don't forget that this is the same Goku that threw Cell a senzu bean and gambled on Gohan to just go and beat Cell, to which Piccolo replied "nikka THAT was your plan:dahell:???????" leaving Goku like:dwillhuh:

I'm also still of the belief that Toriyama despises Goku and this arc is him expressing that even more

Toriyama is screaming THIS IS YOUR HERO Y'ALL

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
if some of ya are getting mad at Goku how bout joining veGoata squad:sas2:
family man:sas2:
aint stupid:sas2:
despite past problems hes been wining so far:sas2:
giphy.gif

:sas1:
Vegeta-SSGSS-vs-Goku-Black.gif

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This episode had some of the funniest character interaction in a while, but Goku just ruins it. He's...lost it all in terms of maturity and seriousness. Not approaching this situation like he would have if it were Frieza, Cell or Buu destroying the Earth.

Although I do find it weird that Goku didn't tell Vegeta about the universal destruction to motivate him but at the same time maybe Goku had a feeling Vegeta wouldnt take it as cool as Gohan would cause you know Vegeta would be angry as fukk and be :fire: at Goku.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This episode had some of the funniest character interaction in a while, but Goku just ruins it. He's...lost it all in terms of maturity and seriousness. Not approaching this situation like he would have if it were Frieza, Cell or Buu destroying the Earth.

Prob because this nikka is friends with GOD.

At one point I wondered if Dragon balls were the GOAT/WOAT plot device

Then these Gods started coming through and bruh I don't even know anymore:francis:

When Whis straight up hit rewind in that Frieza movie I knew what it was from that point on

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prob because this nikka is friends with GOD.

At one point I wondered if Dragon balls were the GOAT/WOAT plot device

Then these Gods started coming through and bruh I don't even know anymore:francis:

When Whis straight up hit rewind in that Frieza movie I knew what it was from that point on

Goku said in the episode, he thinks Zeno won't do it. He just needs to see Zeno do it to get the realization and Goku would get a wake up call and like :whoo: "shyt is real".

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm starting to see that a lot of the Goku is dumber in Super talk is people not realizing that Goku is no dumber than he's ever been. The stakes are just way higher.

The stakes don't FEEL so high because Super has a lighter tone and urgency than DBZ

Don't forget that this is the same Goku that threw Cell a senzu bean and gambled on Gohan to just go and beat Cell, to which Piccolo replied "nikka THAT was your plan:dahell:???????" leaving Goku like:dwillhuh:

I'm also still of the belief that Toriyama despises Goku and this arc is him expressing that even more

Toriyama is screaming THIS IS YOUR HERO Y'ALL
Exactly. Before it was just random people at stake. Then planets. No problem, wish them back. Now it takes literal gods years to find the Super Dragonballs to make anything happen and even then you might get your ass erased at anytime. But the common denominator(Goku's dumbass) hasn't changed one bit.

Not only that but yall gotta think, Goku is more powerful than he's ever been. He's seen it all. Someone says they're going to destroy Earth and he's like :leostare::youngsabo:. His arrogance might be just as high as Vegeta's.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
People have got to stop saying Goku was this stupid in Z. Stop it.. it's not true at all. They have turned Goku into a complete idiot. Goku was a fool in dragon ball, but in Z he was a muture adult. The shyt he did against cell was only because he wanted a fair one between cell and gohan. All through out Z, Goku showed little to no signs of the moron he is in super. You have long time fans like who the hell is writing this. It's like they are trying to out do Naruto.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
People have got to stop saying Goku was this stupid in Z. Stop it.. it's not true at all. They have turned Goku into a complete idiot. Goku was a fool in dragon ball, but in Z he was a muture adult. The shyt he did against cell was only because he wanted a fair one between cell and gohan.
You do realize Cell wanted to blow up the planet, right?