Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
xgb1a45cn6.gif

Idk if it's because I'm watching this shyt free of impressions so I'm going in blind but I've been honestly blown away. shyt got me feeling like a kid again :wow:

That Zamas/Goku Black saga was incredible. :wow:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
fukk goku spud was right, imma start skippin his shyt. dumb ass dude shyt is unwatchable he was good in Z. lmao gohan forever a dweeb, boy take them glasses off :mjlol:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wow, cats really going at goku hard....complaining about how he's written, and even going so far as to call him the villain....i'll comment on how he's written in a sec, but as for the villain: you know what? i think that's the point...i think they are purposely portraying goku as the 'villain'....instead of having a typical villain that wants to take over the world, they showing how goku's desire to always wanna fight someone stronger can be dangerous itself; and that danger isnt gonna hit him until he's face to face with it....it's like people not acknowledging something is fukked up until it happens to them...in this case: when he sees the first uni destroyed, it'll hit him that he fukked up...which leads to my next point:

he is being written like he's always been written....he's always been written as a carefree, go lucky, naive, compassionate dude which leads to him being taken advantage of and/or him doing dumb shyt while not initially thinking about the extreme consequences....also, he's the person that takes responsibility (whether for himself or others) when the situation calls for it....

in the case of super: i think when he sees the first uni get erased, he gonna realize he fukked up, and take responsibility (win and wish the unis back)....also, it's gonna cause him (and others) to fight their ass off, which i cant wait to see....i'm especially waiting for that episode when it seems like he gonna lose and he comes face to face with the possibility that uni 7 will be erased...it's gonna cause him to dig deep, go to a new power level, and finally become a true super saiyan god.....that's gonna be that shyt.....

Last edited:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Also dudes need to stop with the Super made Goku dumb shyt. He was always this stupid. Like many have stated on here before, the english dub in DBZ just rewrote his dialogue. Curious to see how they would spin this recent move by Goku in the english dub though :russ:
nah, he was never this dumb in dbz
he may have been oblivious to some shyt but he wasnt like this in dbz
i was watching kai subbed right into super goku is way different now

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
Yo stop uploading those YouTube videos on here man they don't know the answers. They speculating like we speculating I'm tired of those view chasers. Anyway this exhibition is gonna be lit I can tell Buu been waiting for a challenge that smirk at the end said everything. All in all I think Buu is going to win the first round, Gohan is gonna lose his round, and Goku is going to win his round. Gohan is still rusty and needs more training that where piccolo is going to come in and help train him.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Gohan can't win against opponents that blow themselves up. In a one on one fight no one is messing with Gohan.

You're really going to act like anyone could beat Fat Buu without SSJ3? Remember Gotenks catching that work from Fat Buu? I guess Gohan was stronger as a SSJ2:stopitslime:

Buu + Gotenks SSJ3 + Piccolo needed fusion to be beat. Calm yourself.

Meanwhile Vegeta blows himself up to do nothing against Buu. Shows up against Bokack acting like he holding something and gets the beats. Let's not forget him apologizing and crying to Gohan after Gohan took that blast from Cell to save Vegeta.
He couldn't beat Dabura. If you give him the same power level as Goku and Vegeta and put him in a fight against them do you really see Gohan winning? Why are we still talking about Vegeta? He at least had a skill unlike Gohan who was all power. Is Vegeta getting saved by Gohan supposed to prove something? Gohan was crying too not long before that and look how many times Vegeta saved Gohan on Namek.

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
One thing I don't like about Super is how dumb they made Goku...I mean Goku of course was never the brightest but they made him into a functional retard

Like enuff is enuff, they made him TOO DUMB:dahell:

Goku has always been retarded, that's why he's so strong. He got the retard short yellow bus strength

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
wow, cats really going at goku hard....complaining about how he's written, and even going so far as to call him the villain....i'll comment on how he's written in a sec, but as for the villain: you know what? i think that's the point...i think they are purposely portraying goku as the 'villain'....instead of having a typical villain that wants to take over the world, they showing how goku's desire to always wanna fight someone stronger can be dangerous itself; and that danger isnt gonna hit him until he's face to face with it....it's like people not acknowledging something is fukked up until it happens to them...in this case: when he sees the first uni destroyed, it'll hit him that he fukked up...which leads to my next point:

he is being written like he's always been written....he's always been written as a carefree, go lucky, naive, compassionate dude which leads to him being taken advantage of and/or him doing dumb shyt while not initially thinking about the extreme consequences....also, he's the person that takes responsibility (whether for himself or others) when the situation calls for it....

in the case of super: i think when he sees the first uni get erased, he gonna realize he fukked up, and take responsibility (win and wish the unis back)....also, it's gonna cause him (and others) to fight their ass off, which i cant wait to see....i'm especially waiting for that episode when it seems like he gonna lose and he comes face to face with the possibility that uni 7 will be erased...it's gonna cause him to dig deep, go to a new power level, and finally become a true super saiyan god.....that's gonna be that shyt.....
Goku already saw Trunks timeline erased and gave no fukks:mjlol:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goku already saw Trunks timeline erased and gave no fukks:mjlol:

that brings up a question: if trunks timeline was erased, where did he go when he left?.....maybe it was just Z who was erased, not the whole timeline...