Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Man i wish Goku would smarten up and get serious. Hate when characters don't take situations seriously, part of the reason why Buu is annoying too :francis:

This arc is promising and has potential to be great w all the new characters.

Gohan still wearing glasses :snoop:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
You think they gonna mentiom zamasu to elephant god of destructiom? Like where was he the while time shyt was poppin off

I wonder how Gowasu feels about Goku now(especially since he basically killed his former apprentice) after learning that he convinced Zeno to put trillions of lives in danger through this tournament, including himself. :lolbron:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After Cell almost blew up the earth. Goku helped him get that win. Gohan would've lost if he was on his own. Cell would've beat him just like Buu did. Just like I said he wasn't smart he was just powerful. Show me examples of Gohan doing something smart against a stronger enemy or whatever. Something he thought of, not something someone else told him to do.
Damn we taking credit from Gohan for receiving coaching my nikka?:dahell:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goku hasn't really changed the more that i think about it. Goku sees the world in Black and White. Your either good or evil, a friend or an enemy.

He was the same way in DBZ. Go back and watch the Cell and Buu saga. You can't tell me Goku wasn't making dumb comments and decisions throughout those saga's also.

We've yet to see a real big bad on the scale of frieza or cell yet in super. You could argue Goku Black and Zamasu but that was some other timeline threat which would eventually became a threat to the current timeline but it never really got to that point.

It's been kinda forshadowed that Goku and Vegeta can eventually get to God of Destruction levels of power and I could see the other Gods and even maybe Angels revolting. I know some people thought beerus would probably turn into an enemy one day but judging from the other Gods of Destruction I think hes gonna stay on our side.

I think there needs to be a bad guy though. Tournaments are fun but a legit bad guy would make the story feel more impactful. Cell's tournament was perfect.
I'd be interested in this direction tbh:ehh:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Goku's definitely showing his ass this arc.

Man i wish Goku would smarten up and get serious. Hate when characters don't take situations seriously, part of the reason why Buu is annoying too :francis:

This arc is promising and has potential to be great w all the new characters.

Gohan still wearing glasses :snoop:

What's wrong with wearing glasses? Some people are nearsighted. :birdman:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Finally caught up I honestly didn't mind the other characters getting some love:ehh:Krillin still one of the Goat roaddogs ever:wow:Seens to be some type of forshadowing going on with Gohan between him actually enjoying fighting Goku again and him mentioning Gohans power. I thought Vegeta would have joined up but of course Gokus dumbass didn't tell him about the whole EVERY UNIVERSE EXPLODING angle:snoop:My goodness :huhldup:this man wanted to fight so badly now entire trillions about trillions of lives are in the balance.:snoop:This jackass had the gall to yell to Champa AND both Zenos making everyone take their attention to them:snoop:Grand Priest even put the target on Gokus back lowkey by saying it was his idea to tell Zeno about the tournament in the first place :snoop:They all even commented on how unruly and disrespectful he acts towards them.:snoop:He started realizing what would happen when Whis pops left but completely brushed off the fact that if Universe 7 wins EVERYONE else is taking a monumental L:snoop:I'm definitely more sure than ever that god Joker and Harley Angel Quinn will be the most powerful ones along with the deadpool looking dude:sadcam:What episode did 17 show up in I must've missed one:patrice:Buu up first at bat?:skip::pachaha::merchant:that smile! Would be some shyt if he somehow reverted back to Kid Buu levels :whoo::merchant:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
I wonder how Gowasu feels about Goku now(especially since he basically killed his former apprentice) after learning that he convinced Zeno to put trillions of lives in danger through this tournament, including himself. :lolbron:
Breh gonna go down the same path zamasu did, just mentally snap and try and shank goku:russ:

Maybe he felt that way after missing the potara earrings :pachaha:

:bryan:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Beat Cell
Beat Bojak
Beat Broly
Beat the breaks off Majin Buu

Who has Vegeta ever beat again? :jbhmm:
I've already stated he would've lost against Cell. Goku & Vegeta helped and the battle showed nothing smart from Gohan, just that he was powerful.

Bojack wasn't cannon. Neither is Broly.

Buu made an ass of him. Gohan said he was smarter than Piccolo but Buutenks predicted every move Gohan attempted and said Piccolo taught him better than that. Gohan ran from Fat Buu and hid from Buutenks.

Last edited:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I've already stated he would've lost against Cell. Goku & Vegeta helped and the battle showed nothing smart from Gohan, just that he was powerful.

Bojack wasn't cannon. Neither is Broly.

Buu made an ass of him. Gohan said he was smarter than Piccolo but Buutenks predicted every move Gohan attempted and said Piccolo taught him better than that. Gohan ran from Fat Buu and hid from Buutenks.

Gohan can't win against opponents that blow themselves up. In a one on one fight no one is messing with Gohan.

You're really going to act like anyone could beat Fat Buu without SSJ3? Remember Gotenks catching that work from Fat Buu? I guess Gohan was stronger as a SSJ2:stopitslime:

Buu + Gotenks SSJ3 + Piccolo needed fusion to be beat. Calm yourself.

Meanwhile Vegeta blows himself up to do nothing against Buu. Shows up against Bokack acting like he holding something and gets the beats. Let's not forget him apologizing and crying to Gohan after Gohan took that blast from Cell to save Vegeta.