Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
xgb1a45cn6.gif

Idk if it's because I'm watching this shyt free of impressions so I'm going in blind but I've been honestly blown away. shyt got me feeling like a kid again :wow:

That Zamas/Goku Black saga was incredible. :wow:

Same thing for me breh, shyt feels like I'm 12 again :banderas:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci: he went to another timeline where there was no goku black.... do yall pay attention to whats going on or just watch the fights ?

depends...sometimes it's both, sometimes it's a lil more of one than the other....dont have the time to break this down like i did db and dbz....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol at yall keep doubting goku...he's acting the same, he's always been kid-like that enjoys fighting for the sake of getting stronger, and doesnt get serious until it's necessary...that's why he tends to let people kick his ass just to test their power level.....

anyway, like some have said: he doesnt think zeno will erase the losing unis, that's why he hasnt taken it serious yet...yea, he saw him erase Z, but Z was a bad guy that needed to go.....when the tourney starts and the min he sees the first uni get erased, that's when we gonna get the serious goku...he'll take responsibility and wanna make it right, which means winning and wishing everyone back with the super dragon balls aka the ultimate 'nothing really matters as long as i got these' card...they've even hinted at it when gohan asked him something like 'if something happens, you'll do something to fix it, right?'...and goku says 'i wont know till it comes to that'.....

hell, knowing how they've written goku as a character, he probably already thought of that the min the grand priest mentioned the winner gets to make a wish with the super dragon balls...he just hasnt told anyone yet....which also goes with how goku has always been written....i know cats like to call him dumb, but he's shown he's smarter than people give him credit for....knowing gohan had the power to beat cell; telling gohan about the clause cause he knew that'd be the only way to get him to fight; all the times he's been able to beat people by thinking and figuring their techniques out; etc....the dude is smart, but people knock him cause they want a batman/superman mix with him, which would be boring.....

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hell, knowing how they've written goku as a character, he probably already thought of that the min the grand priest mentioned the winner gets to make a wish with the super dragon balls...he just hasnt told anyone yet....which also goes with how goku has always been written....i know cats like to call him dumb, but he's shown he's smarter than people give him credit for....knowing gohan had the power to beat cell; telling gohan about the clause cause he knew that'd be the only way to get him to fight; all the times he's been able to beat people by thinking and figuring their techniques out; etc....the dude is smart, but people knock him cause they want a batman/superman mix with him, which would be boring.....

He's a specific kind of dumb that makes up his character. He's tactically smart(naturally as a saiyan) but in everything else he's literally a child.

nikka fell off a mountain and hit his head bruh:yeshrug:

Calling him dumb ain't a knock on him at all. That's just Goku:yeshrug:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I'm just waiting to see Goku and hit run it back for the 3 peat :whew:

Is Future Trunks going to represent for this tourny? If so, what if we got Vegeta vs Trunks? :wow: That might be the hardest fight. It would be really well done and emotional if they played it like that.

Future Trunks vs Vegeta would be out of this world for so many reasons.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Is Future Trunks going to represent for this tourny? If so, what if we got Vegeta vs Trunks? :wow: That might be the hardest fight. It would be really well done and emotional if they played it like that.

:dwillhuh: why would trunks fight vegeta.... theyre both in universe 7

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

What? Some of yall nikkas in here make me sick. smh

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:what:

Just leave please, :smh: