Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
What was Gohan doing before Goku yelled "Now's your chance!!!"? Ah that's right he was standing there looking like an idiot. Goku was his walkthrough, his strategy guide.
goku gave cell a senzu bean and vegeta let him absorb 18. wanna keep playing this stupid game?

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Again with help. Perfect Cell had him beat. I'm still waiting for examples of Gohan, the smart fighter.
cell had help too :dead: wtf is wrong with you. Idc about gohan being smart. he still beat cell. deal with it nikka :heh:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
You spend way too much time on here, you know you do so when you change your name and have to let nikkas know who you were beforehand because you dont want to be forgotten :mjcry:
except @twitter is possibly the GOAT name, you got on & found a thread in which some girls older brother made jokes on yr trash raps :mjcry:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
except @twitter is possibly the GOAT name, you got on & found a thread in which some girls older brother made jokes on yr trash raps :mjcry:
except that wasnt really the point of that thread and that wasnt me :dead:

go post some more twitter fingers. we know you dont work or nothing :mjlol:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
cell had help too :dead: wtf is wrong with you. Idc about gohan being smart. he still beat cell. deal with it nikka :heh:
You mean the Cell Jrs? Cell didn't use them to save his life or win the fight.

If you didn't care about Gohan being a smart fighter why the hell did you quote me in the first place? :what:

:camby: Next

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
except that wasnt really the point of that thread and that wasnt me :dead:

go post some more twitter fingers. we know you dont work or nothing :mjlol:
i wouldn't claim that either if I were you :yeshrug: you right tho i'm up at 8am for literally no reason during my week

I understand phones/wifi won't be part of yr argument & logic keeps yr rep where it is :youngsabo:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Yo I'm not gonna lie.. the first two episodes of this arc have been A1 tho. Animation and everything.. let's see how long they keep this up. :ehh:

The universal arch could have a dark tournament type length to it. :ehh:
Most likely to be the longest arc in super.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The same Vegeta who had Gero running away despite Gero being stronger than him. The same Vegeta who dared Cell to take the Final Flash. If Cell couldn't regenerate he would've been fukked after that. What did Gohan do again?
Beat Cell
Beat Bojak
Beat Broly
Beat the breaks off Majin Buu

Who has Vegeta ever beat again? :jbhmm: