Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I know Goku loves to fight but:laff::laff: this the same Goku that gave this speech to freeza

same Goku that did this

:laff::laff::laff::laff:

Last edited:

The_Phonz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I know we complain about Goku being dumb but this is the same guy that demanded to stay on Namek to fight Freeza then quit halfway through the match because Freeza wasn't a match anymore and he had to hurry to find a ship but he was unsurprisingly at a huge loss of time to get to a spaceship to escape an exploding planet. Dude has always made selfish decisions. In the early dub they tried to make him this noble hero (superman like) and that's what we were all used to but he's just a guy that likes to fight and pretty much doesn't care who it impacts until it's someone who's close to him. Him being naive and too trusting of others is a result of his stupidity and now the stakes are raised at an all time high and now we get to see Goku in this bit of a bad guy position where he has once again selfishly made a decision to appease himself.

Gohan giving Goku that talk about how severe everything is, is also proof that Piccolo might be the best father figure in the show with Vegeta at a close second. :PicolloPls:
Don't lose to these fukking puppies Gohan #TeamGOAThan:mjflattopcry:

I've been meaning to say this since Vegeta was tap dancing for Beerus in the early episodes but Vegeta has quickly become the most developed character in all of Dragon Ball. I don't really care for the guy but his growth since his arrival in the Saiyan arc has been something to witness. His interactions with Goku, Cabba, Goku Black, and Future Trunks, have been written interesting enough where I think "That's something Vegeta would do" and "Vegeta really did that?!" at the same time. I actually look forward to when Goku has to tell Vegeta (with Bulma probably being nearby) that this nikka bet the Universe on a fight, the most right now (outside of the fights). Goku also better not lose a single fight in this arc or Universe 7 should all give that nikka the:camby:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
super_saiyan_rose_reaper_by_kapitanyostenk-dateba3.jpg

Hostile

All Star
Daps
lol at Vegeta being smart at fighting but not Gohan

Same Vegeta who let Cell absorb 18 :mjlol:
The same Vegeta who had Gero running away despite Gero being stronger than him. The same Vegeta who dared Cell to take the Final Flash. If Cell couldn't regenerate he would've been fukked after that. What did Gohan do again?

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Could u imagine the Goku from Super doing this?

Goku from Super would be like "Yippee a strong opponent to test my strength against" instead of being serious about stopping someone who killed innocent people

Exactly. The Goku we see now isn't even true to the character. Adult Goku in Z was mature and nowhere near the imbecile he is in super.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Beat cell :dahell:
After Cell almost blew up the earth. Goku helped him get that win. Gohan would've lost if he was on his own. Cell would've beat him just like Buu did. Just like I said he wasn't smart he was just powerful. Show me examples of Gohan doing something smart against a stronger enemy or whatever. Something he thought of, not something someone else told him to do.

Last edited:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
After Cell almost blew up the earth. Goku helped him get that win. Gohan would've lost if he was on his own. Cell would've beat him just like Buu did. Just like I said he wasn't smart he was just powerful. Show me examples of Gohan doing something smart against a stronger enemy or whatever. Something he thought of, not something someone else told him to do.
Gohan beat cell, stfu :camby: