Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think AT is trying to make a statement about brain damage with goku. All that being thrown into mountains and kicks to the head has completely reduced him to a dumb fighter.

Still, gonna enjoy goku going all out, but he'll still hold back. And i wanna say i cant wait to see vegeta go all out, but you know they gonna find some way to play him.

The Black Sheep

Man at war with himself
Daps
Reppin
The Dry Land Under The Firmament
Could u imagine the Goku from Super doing this?

Goku from Super would be like "Yippee a strong opponent to test my strength against" instead of being serious about stopping someone who killed innocent people

Threatening to kill a high ranking deity just so he can fight a powerful opponent......yep I can imagine that. :heh:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
It's like how he get mad when black killed chi chi and goten from another timeline
Then he like :heh: universes getting erased if u lose I just wanna fight strong people

Vegeta out here like u have another son breh how u forget :snoop:

Like father like son

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Winner of the tournament gets a wish using the Super Dragon Balls so universes aren't getting erased for long.

These episodes need to be longer, I can't keep waiting for Sunday to roll around like this.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Got a feeling they gonna have them in that time chamber till the real tournament starts or at least that is what I hope so they all can get the power boost