Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I don't get it as a Kid it never crossed my mind that Goku is dumb and selfish, maybe it could be the dub or Akira just decided to make Goku on Super a complete dumbass. I'm really hoping that Goku dies sometime on Super and somebody like Uub or Gohan take his damn role. Maybe Akira should have made Gohan the main hero after the Cell Saga.
His way of doing what GT was trying to do with Goku turning Goku into a child without turning him into a child

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
His way of doing what GT was trying to do with Goku turning Goku into a child without turning him into a child
Even in gt goku was aware of serious situations:scust:...I think I know when goku will get it when the 1st universe gets destroyed he'll feel it:scust:...goku is nearly unwatchable:scust:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
full

:whew:#starkset finna get that work.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Last week when I said DBS Goku was even more idtioic and stupid as ever...nikkas harped on me and tried to cape. Now nikkas done seen the light though :sas2:

Never thought I would say this but...I actually HATE Goku now. He's just a terrible character and it's not even remotely funny :scust:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Last week when I said DBS Goku was even more idtioic and stupid as ever...nikkas harped on me and tried to cape. Now nikkas done seen the light though :sas2:

Never thought I would say this but...I actually HATE Goku now. He's just a terrible character and it's not even remotely funny :scust:
Same like it's not funny anymore:scust:
Like goku can you stop:camby: