What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Goku is top line dumbass
Buu at least got a excuse
Guess he will take it serious once they tell him for buu
Goku keep implying gohan hidden power like it's a foreshadowing
Foreshadowing what:dahell: no shyt he got hidden power:dahell:...gohan fans I swear if gohan farts aggressively all of ya will say tori is implying a new hidden power:dahell:
:dahell:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Foreshadowing what:dahell: no shyt he got hidden power:dahell:...gohan fans I swear if gohan farts aggressively all of ya will say tori is implying a new hidden power:dahell:
:dahell:

Not bout being his fan he did same shyt in buu saga and what happen he got that major power up

I ain't holding my breath breh he maybe my fav character but I ain't stupid either just pointed that out cuz of buu saga he said samething

He is what he is a happy husband father and scholar ain't even mad

If they gonna bring him back at least make him useful don't even gotta be strongest

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Basil got mad confused when Gohan said to Buu that Basil want's to play with him. I think Basil is voiced by the same VA that voiced Tora from Ushio No Tora.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Akira Toriyama needs to sort out the writing for Goku, he's too annoying. I Like how all the Gods, Kami's and Angels were commenting on Goku's attitude.

They got him making that vulture from loney tunes like Albert Einstein and shyt cuz goku so damn stupid breh :snoop:

Goku dummer than him breh

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Akira Toriyama needs to sort out the writing for Goku, he's too annoying. I Like how all the Gods, Kami's and Angels were commenting on Goku's attitude.
Vegeta also gave Goku a stern lecture about being a family man; Goku gonna fukk big time this arc somehow...thinks Gohan will get murked at the tournament

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
They got him making that vulture from loney tunes like Albert Einstein and shyt cuz goku so damn stupid breh :snoop:

Goku dummer than him breh

I don't get it as a Kid it never crossed my mind that Goku is dumb and selfish, maybe it could be the dub or Akira just decided to make Goku on Super a complete dumbass. I'm really hoping that Goku dies sometime on Super and somebody like Uub or Gohan take his damn role. Maybe Akira should have made Gohan the main hero after the Cell Saga.