lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Buu about to lay the beats on one of them wolves :wow:

get mad and release another kid buu. give the people what they want :wow:

destroy everything :wow:

that smile told it all, he finna have fun and get it in....the only one that seems to know what's up is goku...

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
black excellence
C4bJdc0VMAEUh7g.jpg

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I keep looking at that intro when it's the red and blue Omni king and they cross each other to make a green Omni king...

....Who else was green?....Who wished immortality from the SUPER dragon balls?... That's gotta mean something right?

Let me find out this nikka Zamasu took over the Omni King's spirit...:ohhh:

you might be onto something....future zeno got a lil too excited talking about this tourney...like he wants all teh power to himself...also, i think he's the one that came up with the erase rule....plus, he wished for immortality, so he cant just get erased like that, can he?.....if not, where did he go when future zeno erased that timeline?....he might have went into future zeno's body...

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
One thing I don't like about Super is how dumb they made Goku...I mean Goku of course was never the brightest but they made him into a functional retard

Like enuff is enuff, they made him TOO DUMB:dahell:
in dbz goku was an idiot but goddamn:francis:
its too a point its not funny anymore and as a fan its getting annoying:camby:
i can predicate whats gunna happen goku and pals will win then zeno erase universe 9 as example:damn:
hercule sees this and when they go back to earth he says by accident:dahell: or buu does:dahell:
sooner then later everyone gunna know:damn: