Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
someone was trying to make the theory that the great priest is the real omni king and zeno is someone he put in place

this is the way i'm leaning too....i think the grand priest is that dude....

also, something else i've been thinking: i think zeno is more like buu...by that i mean he's a powerful entity that can be either good/bad depending on who he interacts with....i think right now the grand priest is keeping him to keep him good and from destroying universes and shyt.....but something is gonna happen, which causes zeno to go bad, and goku and co gonna have to stop him...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: he's from uni 10 and went to uni 7 what are u sayin

you talking about goku black?...he wasnt from a different uni, he was just from a different timeline....hence future trunks, future zeno, and him using goku's body....goku is only in uni 7, so how could he be from a different uni?....

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
you talking about goku black?...he wasnt from a different uni, he was just from a different timeline....hence future trunks, future zeno, and him using goku's body....goku is only in uni 7, so how could he be from a different uni?....
Zamasu was from a different universe. Beerus even said something like "There's a guy in universe whatever with a ki like Black's"

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
It's the truth. He had power but that's it. He wasn't smart like Vegeta or Goku at fighting. The tournament will most likely have powerful fighters who are also smart. Gohan didn't know how to pick apart weaknesses or find openings.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It's the truth. He had power but that's it. He wasn't smart like Vegeta or Goku at fighting. The tournament will most likely have powerful fighters who are also smart. Gohan didn't know how to pick apart weaknesses or find openings.
lol at Vegeta being smart at fighting but not Gohan

Same Vegeta who let Cell absorb 18 :mjlol: