Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Krillin always been about that "aba aba aba x100.. I'm so fukking scared right now dude!" life and I mean can you blame him. This guy going against basically heavyweight champions from across the universe as a featherweight; not even the best of his weight class. Knowing whatever offense he throws out it aint gonna do shyt but possibly buy time in amusement of the enemy he's facing. Not saying dude hasn't shown value but I'm just saiyin I can understand. They should have kept his hair though, with this animation quality he look derpy.

And what was that grey aura they were trying to push.. that aint no dam power up :martin:
Need to stop playing and give Earthlings a Bankai or some shyt :to:

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Hopefully the next arc dont end horribly like Zamasu.

Other than that it sounds like it will be fun

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Krillin always been about that "aba aba aba x100.. I'm so fukking scared right now dude!" life and I mean can you blame him. This guy going against basically heavyweight champions from across the universe as a featherweight; not even a contender. Knowing whatever offense he throws out it aint gonna do shyt but possibly buy time in amusement of the enemy he's facing. Not saying dude hasn't shown value but I'm just saiyin I can understand. They should have kept his hair though, with this animation quality he look derpy.

And what was that grey aura they were trying to push.. that aint no dam power up :martin:
Need to stop playing and give Earthlings a Bankai or some shyt :to:

Krillin is Goku's best friend, that alone is enough value to keep him in the show despite his mishaps against superpowered villans.

Remember he's the reason Goku became a super saiyan in the first place.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
lol at yall jumping on krillin....yall trippin...all the enemies that showed up have damn near or outright killed him, and since he aint been fighting and doing reg human shyt, not save the world shyt, of course he gonna shook at first....when the tourney starts, he'll be fine....i expect him to win a couple matches before having to bow out...which is cool with me, cause i dont want everyone to be goku/vegeta level, that would be boring....and i dont want goku/vegeta to have to waste time on low level people either...

...like i've been saying: you cant have a team full of powerhouses, you need role players too....that's where krillin, roshi, tein, and piccolo (to an extent) come in....they gonna be role players and handled the light shyt....the heavy lifting will be done by the saiyans....the middle shyt will be handled by piccolo, the droids, and buu....i cant fukking wait....

DeformationKrillinGohanSaiyanSuitPic2.jpg

(Gohan and Kuririn have fought many battles, but the family life has caused them both to stop training.)

Dragon-Ball-Krillin.jpg

Exactly, this Episode has gone over some people's head. The whole point was to show how strong and how much heart Kuririn has had this entire series. The forest represented Kuririn's Past, Present and Future. Once he realized the power was always within, it didn't matter that he wasn't a Saiyan or as strong as Goku. What matter was he had the strength inside of him the entire time. His fear has always been he wasn't strong enough or good enough. It really was like Luke Skywalker in "Empire Strikes Back". I loved how it showed all flashbacks of Kuririn getting killed. That was to show everyone how much he has sacrificed fighting for the Z Fighters all these years. The Kamahamaha combo with him and Goku as the blast energies combined was symbolism that Goku always needed Kuririn to achieve the power he has (Kuririn death was the catalyst for Goku to turn Super Saiyan..) This was an amazing episode because it highlighted just how important Kuririn is not only to this series but to Goku's development as a character.

Also I think these last four Episodes was about showing Gohan and Kuririn getting back to form before the Tournament. They both became family men and stopped training. Gohan became a professor and Kuririn became a Cop. Both of their families well being is why both of them stopped the B.S. and got serious about getting stronger. Pan and Marion are the driving force for Gohan and Kuririn. I'm very excited to see the training or Power increased everyone gets. Also most people I see hating on this Team is mostly hating because Goten and Trunks are sidelined. Let it go, Kuririn, Tien and Roshi got lightyears more stripes than Goten and Trunks, it's not even close. They going all out for the Universal Survival Arc. The new Trailer looked the even the animation is being upgraded slightly. Can't wait. Anyways. Shoutout to Kuririn (Krillin) for fighting amongst Gods for so long. The shaving the hair scene was dope too. Also LOL @ Roshi of course he does Marijuana, that sh!t looked fire too, lol.

Last edited:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
DeformationKrillinGohanSaiyanSuitPic2.jpg

(Gohan and Kuririn have fought many battles, but the family life has caused them both to stop training.)

Dragon-Ball-Krillin.jpg

Exactly, this Episode has gone over some people's head. The whole point was to show how strong and how much heart Kuririn has had this entire series. The forest represented Kuririn's Past, Present and Future. Once he realized the power was always within, it didn't matter that he wasn't a Saiyan or as strong as Goku. What matter was he had the strength inside of him the entire time. His fear has always been he wasn't strong enough or good enough. It really was like Luke Skywalker in "Empire Strikes Back". I loved how it showed all flashbacks of Kuririn getting killed. That was to show everyone how much he has sacrificed fighting for the Z Fighters all these years. The Kamahamaha combo with him and Goku as the blast energies combined was symbolism that Goku always needed Kuririn to achieve the power he has (Kuririn death was the catalyst for Goku to turn Super Saiyan..) This was an amazing episode because it highlighted just how important Kuririn is not only to this series but to Goku's development as a character.

Also I think these last four Episodes was about showing Gohan and Kuririn getting back to form before the Tournament. They both became family men and stopped training. Gohan became a professor and Kuririn became a Cop. Both of their families well being is why both of them stopped the B.S. and got serious about getting stronger. Pan and Marion are the driving force for Gohan and Kuririn. I'm very excited to see the training or Power increased everyone gets. Also most people I see hating on this Team is mostly hating because Goten and Trunks are sidelined. Let it go, Kuririn, Tien and Roshi got lightyears more stripes than Goten and Trunks, it's not even close. They going all out for the Universal Survival Arc. The new Trailer looked the even the animation is being upgraded slightly. Can't wait. Anyways. Shoutout to Kuririn (Krillin) for fighting amongst Gods for so long. The shaving the hair scene was dope too. Also LOL @ Roshi of course he does Marijuana, that sh!t looked fire too, lol.

:salute: