Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol at yall jumping on krillin....yall trippin...all the enemies that showed up have damn near or outright killed him, and since he aint been fighting and doing reg human shyt, not save the world shyt, of course he gonna shook at first....when the tourney starts, he'll be fine....i expect him to win a couple matches before having to bow out...which is cool with me, cause i dont want everyone to be goku/vegeta level, that would be boring....and i dont want goku/vegeta to have to waste time on low level people either...

...like i've been saying: you cant have a team full of powerhouses, you need role players too....that's where krillin, roshi, tein, and piccolo (to an extent) come in....they gonna be role players and handled the light shyt....the heavy lifting will be done by the saiyans....the middle shyt will be handled by piccolo, the droids, and buu....i cant fukking wait....

hoe ass krilian crying over fukkin tambourine who had a PL of less then 100. That's shameful.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
I do like this Krillin tho...

latest

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hoe ass krilian crying over fukkin tambourine who had a PL of less then 100. That's shameful.

lol...you saw how surprised he was that he got shot last episode, it shows how out of it he is/was....he's cut his hair and getting back at it, just wait till the tourney....

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Haven't even been paying attention to this since the black saga ended. Is it worth watching the filler?

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spoiler alert

Preview ad for super with a big confirmation

Female Broly :wow:

Broly is canon :wow:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
did you really just post the same teaser that's been floating around for almost two weeks, acting like it's brand new? :hhh:

or you gonna translate the part where broly is confirmed canon? :stopitslime:
:ehh:Didn't know, don't care.

Can't have a paralleled broly without an original