Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think canon and non-canon is a fairly understood concept when it comes to Dragonball/Z/Super, so can we not go through 2 pages of this shyt again?

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
We expecting a new transformation for Goku/Vegeta?

Cause they have done nothing but take L's in SSB

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
They should do something to Krilling regarding a increase in his Aura/Nen. Opening the 7 Chakras or some shyt.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We expecting a new transformation for Goku/Vegeta?

Cause they have done nothing but take L's in SSB

rumor has it there is a super saiyan white level that might come....cause the creator has said he originally was gonna make the level they at now white, but decided to hold off on it, use it at a later time, and went with blue instead...so i figure at some point during the tourney, they gonna fight somebody that's gonna force them(maybe just goku) to to go up a level....the true super saiyan god shyt that beerus talked about....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol at yall jumping on krillin....yall trippin...all the enemies that showed up have damn near or outright killed him, and since he aint been fighting and doing reg human shyt, not save the world shyt, of course he gonna be shook at first....when the tourney starts, he'll be fine....i expect him to win a couple matches before having to bow out...which is cool with me, cause i dont want everyone to be goku/vegeta level, that would be boring....and i dont want goku/vegeta to have to waste time on low level people either...

...like i've been saying: you cant have a team full of powerhouses, you need role players too....that's where krillin, roshi, tein, and piccolo (to an extent) come in....they gonna be role players and handled the light shyt....the heavy lifting will be done by the saiyans....the middle shyt will be handled by piccolo, the droids, and buu....i cant fukking wait....

Exactly. Every squad needs an underdog. For example, Kuwabara from Yu Yu Hakusho and Usopp on One Piece are both :flabbynsick: compared to their friends, but that's the point. Every squad needs the one character who's basically a regular dude. Not every character can just be super stoic and stand around with the :birdman: face all day with his arms crossed. You need variety, breh.

Some of y'all sound like the same type of cats that complain about Superman or Spider-man being "lames" because they don't kill anybody. Expecting every character and their dog to be Wolverine and the Punisher, not realizing how boring things would be if EVERYBODY was like them (even though both characters are dope). True, you need the :birdman: type characters, but you also need your :merchant: characters, your :win: characters, your :demonic: characters, and everyone inbetween. The CONTRAST is what makes things interesting.

:picard: at Krillin getting hurt by a bullet though, he's definitely stronger than THAT. I hope him and Gohan both get some shine in this tournament to get respeck on their names.

...and Piccolo was always cooler than Vegeta IMO
OTcekRS.png

Last edited:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Exactly. Every squad needs an underdog. For example, Kuwabara from Yu Yu Hakusho and Usopp on One Piece are both :flabbynsick: compared to his friends, but that's the point. Every squad needs the one character who's basically a regular dude. Not every character can just be super stoic and stand around with the :birdman: face all day with his arms crossed. You need variety, breh.

Some of y'all sound like the same type of cats that complain about Superman or Spider-man being "lames" because they don't kill anybody. Expecting every character and their dog to be Wolverine and the Punisher, not realizing how boring things would be if EVERYBODY was like them (even though both characters are dope). True, you need the :birdman: type characters, but you also need your :merchant: characters, your :win: characters, your :demonic: characters, and everyone inbetween. The CONTRAST is what makes things interesting.

:picard: at Krillin getting hurt by a bullet though, he's definitely stronger than THAT. I hope him and Gohan both get some shine in this tournament to get respeck on their names.

...and Piccolo was always cooler than Vegeta IMO
OTcekRS.png
:camby: veGoata would wash him:umad: