the goat is back:wow:
C3TEzHSUYAE-yom.jpg
The prodigal android has returned. :noah:

giphy.gif

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
krillin caught the beats from all of 'em:dead:

if this turns out to be a flashback episode of krillin catching a beat down from all these guys :lawd:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
krillin the weakest b-tch I swear :smh:

Goku doesn't see this as a work out at all :dead:

goku a dumbass but even he figured it out before that beta ass

just call flying nimbus 'nimbus' :beli:

finally the tournament starts :blessed:

been tryna find the episode of gintama where kagura hits the "yo! it's me goku" don't even know why

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Krillin...

:francis:

I mean I understand breh, we all can't be super saiyans, but damn breh, you a decent level fighter, getting all shook and shyt...with that fine ass wife breh?

:gucci:

Goku was swatting nikkas like a fly in just ssj mode

:laff:

Art looked incredible for next episode

:ohhh:

The Dub tonight reminded me why getting through these first 2 arcs gonna be hard...:francis: Waayy to much fukking Pilaf....thank god they cut that shyt down a lil bit.

Still once again most impressed with the Kai dub out of all 3 tonight...Chuck Huber really nails Gohan, a much superior voice compared to back in the OG toonami days.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
krillen screamed I'm not like you:comeon:
Shut yo bytch ass up:camby:...I guarantee if tien/roshi/piccolo was there they wouldn't be afraid...but no he gotta be homo:camby:...I like krillen a lot but honestly I hope his cry baby ass get washed in the tournament:rudy:
:camby:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
krillen screamed I'm not like you:comeon:
Shut yo bytch ass up:camby:...I guarantee if tien/roshi/piccolo was there they wouldn't be afraid...but no he gotta be homo:camby:...I like krillen a lot but honestly I hope his cry baby ass get washed in the tournament:rudy:
:camby:

Krillin definitely needs to get that fighting spirit back man... it's like he's broken inside he sees this gap and is so fukking terrified he cant close it.... I'm telling you if he wished to be a super saiyan to even get on their level with saiyan blood and all that would be a crazy twist I can buy...