Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Krillin definitely needs to get that fighting spirit back man... it's like he's broken inside he sees this gap and is so fukking terrified he cant close it.... I'm telling you if he wished to be a super saiyan to even get on their level with saiyan blood and all that would be a crazy twist I can buy...
:hhh:naw....hell naw keep that fanfction to yourself. yall cryin bout krillin but roshi even weaker and androids are not even above fully trained super saiyans. only the saiyains picollo and buu matter :manny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:hhh:naw....hell naw keep that fanfction to yourself. yall cryin bout krillin but roshi even weaker and androids are not even above fully trained super saiyans. only the saiyains picollo and buu matter :manny:

If there's anyone who deserves that power up in DBZ it's Krillin... he's been there since #DayOne :manny: I hope the DBS creator is reading these posts...:lolbron:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
If there's anyone who deserves that power up in DBZ it's Krillin... he's been there since #DayOne :manny: I hope the DBS creator is reading these posts...:lolbron:
:dead: fukk around and do it, even let the nikka have hair so he'd be ready

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Krillin definitely needs to get that fighting spirit back man... it's like he's broken inside he sees this gap and is so fukking terrified he cant close it.... I'm telling you if he wished to be a super saiyan to even get on their level with saiyan blood and all that would be a crazy twist I can buy...
Can't blame Krillin when the humans became irrevelant once DB ended.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol at yall jumping on krillin....yall trippin...all the enemies that showed up have damn near or outright killed him, and since he aint been fighting and doing reg human shyt, not save the world shyt, of course he gonna be shook at first....when the tourney starts, he'll be fine....i expect him to win a couple matches before having to bow out...which is cool with me, cause i dont want everyone to be goku/vegeta level, that would be boring....and i dont want goku/vegeta to have to waste time on low level people either...

...like i've been saying: you cant have a team full of powerhouses, you need role players too....that's where krillin, roshi, tein, and piccolo (to an extent) come in....they gonna be role players and handled the light shyt....the heavy lifting will be done by the saiyans....the middle shyt will be handled by piccolo, the droids, and buu....i cant fukking wait....

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Vegeta sound like me when my wife calls me in the dub super version
What do u want woman :russ: