Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
Reppin
London
Why do people think that Goten and Trunks are all that strong? Bardock had a power level of 10,000 when he became a Saiyan. You don't have to be immensely strong to become one, you just need the have the right conditions in place. Just as Future Trunks was likely weaker than Goku when he first ascended to SSJ and Cabba was probably stronger than Goku was during his fight against Freeza when he first became SSJ.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Why do people think that Goten and Trunks are all that strong? Bardock had a power level of 10,000 when he became a Saiyan. You don't have to be immensely strong to become one, you just need the have the right conditions in place. Just as Future Trunks was likely weaker than Goku when he first ascended to SSJ and Cabba was probably stronger than Goku was during his fight against Freeza when he first became SSJ.
I agree..I hope we get to see more cabba:ehh: I like the kid he wants to protect his planet:ehh:..fast learner like goku:ehh:
And is vegeta unofficial pupil:jawalrus:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
it's not that we think that they are super strong, it's that excluding the saiyans nobody else is. being strong during the android saga don't mean shyt now.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in the end we know it's gonna come down to goku/vegeta/gohan vs who ever is left (hopefully goku vs hit, with goku winning, but hit killing him afterwards to fulfill his contract and send goku off into the sunset), so i'm cool with the choices...it's gonna be 120 fighters, so let other non-saiyans get some shine/some Ws....

plus, they all have their place/role: tien, krillen, & roshi as friends (motivational), piccollo as the wise one (motivational), the androids trying to right wrongs, and buu just being buu lol...the team cant be all heavy hitters/star players, need role players too...

the 2 wild cards on the team to me: buu and piccollo...what if buu can absorb someone?..what if he becomes evil buu again?...since he liked fighting just to fight/destroy, he'd fukk up a lot of shyt...as for piccollo , i see him going to a higher level, like a namik god or something....

...i'm more interested in the other universe teams and what they can come with...hopefully it's a lot of variety, and not just bullshyt knockoffs of universe 7......

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree..I hope we get to see more cabba:ehh: I like the kid he wants to protect his planet:ehh:..fast learner like goku:ehh:
And is vegeta unofficial pupil:jawalrus:

i think we will...not only cabba, but we'll get to see the king he was talking about...think he gonna be on universe 6 team...

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can any of my brehs who watch this on Kodi let me know which repo I can use to see the show? I'm tired of using my computer to watch it.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
If they go ssj3 together then they are past ssj1 on their own. maybe like 1.5 and remember trunks was stronger. 18 was not handling them when they were disguised, they had her up against the wall while trunks was on goten's shoulders, that blast had her shook. i know it will get dismissed but bio broly was giving her that work and they put up a way better fight. kamicollo and the androids were strong like 7 sagas ago. they nonfactors now.
handling them? she got them DQ'd right after admitting she underestimated them.

and by your logic gohan would've never made it to the cell games. he wasn't even a super saiyan when they started training; goku didnt need to bother.

:hhh:

humans have basically been useless as fighters since radditz touched down on earth. that's your squad in an interdimensional tournament though? especially when you already know there's AT LEAST one other universe with saiyans??

:hhh:

respect to the OGs. but there is no logic for taking bum-ass roshi, washed-ass krillin and washed-ass tien over a pair of super saiyans. even less logic if everyone is going to get training from whis. there's also no way to justify a whis training powerup for the humans that wouldnt make goten + trunks even stronger, comparatively.
Bottom line is they didn't beat 18 and it was two vs 1. Back against the wall does not = victory. Trunks and Goten wouldn't be able to do that two vs 1 shyt in the next tournament so I don't see why they're being discussed. They're not that strong on their own compared to the others involved.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bottom line is they didn't beat 18 and it was two vs 1. Back against the wall does not = victory. Trunks and Goten wouldn't be able to do that two vs 1 shyt in the next tournament so I don't see why they're being discussed. They're not that strong on their own compared to the others involved.

not true, they are stronger than roshi, krillen, & tien easily...everyone else would give them that work right now, but like the others, they would get training....at that point, the only ones that could beat them would be goku, vegeta, gohan, and buu....i think they not included just to add variety and as fan service, has nothing to do with strength/power level.....

Last edited:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

trunks and goten aint that strong compared to roshi, tien, and krillin.

a pair of level 1 ssj's. compared to roshi. tien. krillin.

:russ:

regardless of who got chosen for the tournament, or who ppl want to see instead. if u dont understand why what your saying is jokes i cant help u.