Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Hostile

All Star
Daps
trunks and goten aint that strong compared to roshi, tien, and krillin.

a pair of level 1 ssj's. compared to roshi. tien. krillin.

:russ:

regardless of who got chosen for the tournament, or who ppl want to see instead. if u dont understand why what your saying is jokes i cant help u.
not true, they are stronger than roshi, krillen, & tien easily...everyone else would give them that work right now, but like the others, they would get training....at that point, the only ones that could beat them would be goku, vegeta, gohan, and buu....i think they not included just to add variety and as fan service, has nothing to do with strength/power level.....
trunks and goten aint that strong compared to roshi, tien, and krillin.

a pair of level 1 ssj's. compared to roshi. tien. krillin.

:russ:

regardless of who got chosen for the tournament, or who ppl want to see instead. if u dont understand why what your saying is jokes i cant help u.
Yeah y'all got me on that one. I forgot about the humans being involved. I was speaking about Piccolo, and the androids. Are they actually getting trained by Whis or are y'all sprouting bullshyt? Because at the end of DBZ it is said they gave up fighting and spent their time chasing hoes. Right now, Chi Chi got Goten on lockdown. Trunks ain't doing shyt. The possibility that they've already gotten weaker since the Buu saga shouldn't be out of the question.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yall gonna regret underestimating the human fighters so much :beli: :ufdup:

#earthlingset

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah y'all got me on that one. I forgot about the humans being involved. I was speaking about Piccolo, and the androids. Are they actually getting trained by Whis or are y'all sprouting bullshyt? Because at the end of DBZ it is said they gave up fighting and spent their time chasing hoes. Right now, Chi Chi got Goten on lockdown. Trunks ain't doing shyt. The possibility that they've already gotten weaker since the Buu saga shouldn't be out of the question.

i dont know about them all being trained by whis...the only ones i know for sure are goku and vegeta....maybe gohan and piccolo will end up getting trained by him too.....

i dont think the others could take the training and/or there is no point....i say that cause the androids cant get stronger, buu cant get stronger unless he absorbs someone, and the humans can only get so strong cause they human....like i said: i know people might want other power houses on the team, but a team cant be all heavy hitters...you need role players too, and that's what some of the weaker fighters are....they will get a couple wins and add variety to fights, while in the end it comes down to the saiyans vs whom ever....

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
i dont know about them all being trained by whis...the only ones i know for sure are goku and vegeta....maybe gohan and piccolo will end up getting trained by him too.....

i dont think the others could take the training and/or there is no point....i say that cause the androids cant get stronger, buu cant get stronger unless he absorbs someone, and the humans can only get so strong cause they human....like i said: i know people might want other power houses on the team, but a team cant be all heavy hitters...you need role players too, and that's what some of the weaker fighters are....they will get a couple wins and add variety to fights, while in the end it comes down to the saiyans vs whom ever....
It wouldn't make sense for whis to train with gohan/piccolo...cuz the relationship between beerus/whis with goku/vegeta is more interesting cuz their is more connection with them:yeshrug:
Vegeta knew beerus,beerus was behind the destruction of planet vegeta:yeshrug:......goku challenge beerus when he was a super saiyan God:yeshrug:...goku is close to zeno it would be awkward if piccolo/gohan come outta know here to train with whis

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It wouldn't make sense for whis to train with gohan/piccolo...cuz the relationship between beerus/whis with goku/vegeta is more interesting cuz their is more connection with them:yeshrug:
Vegeta knew beerus,beerus was behind the destruction of planet vegeta:yeshrug:......goku challenge beerus when he was a super saiyan God:yeshrug:...goku is close to zeno it would be awkward if piccolo/gohan come outta know here to train with whis

not really...it's about them being at their best for tourneys....that's why beerus has whis training vegeta and goku in the first place....i think it's also to keep an eye on them cause he's worried about them passing him, but that's another topic.....anyway, if beerus and/or whis can sense there is unlocked potential in gohan (which we know there is) & piccolo, i can see whis training them to unlock it....

how i think it's gonna play out: i think the creator gonna use super to get to do what he wanted to do with z, and finally put someone else as the guardian for earth instead of goku....i think he gonna have goku end up fighting whis's father (who i think is the strongest) to bring back all the universes that get destroyed in the tourney...after that, he gonna end up replacing and/or joining whis's father, and let gohan & the others finally take over the mantle....

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
not really...it's about them being at their best for tourneys....that's why beerus has whis training vegeta and goku in the first place....i think it's also to keep an eye on them cause he's worried about them passing him, but that's another topic.....anyway, if beerus and/or whis can sense there is unlocked potential in gohan (which we know there is) & piccolo, i can see whis training them to unlock it....

how i think it's gonna play out: i think the creator gonna use super to get to do what he wanted to do with z, and finally put someone else as the guardian for earth instead of goku....i think he gonna have goku end up fighting whis's father (who i think is the strongest) to bring back all the universes that get destroyed in the tourney...after that, he gonna end up replacing and/or joining whis's father, and let gohan & the others finally take over the mantle....

Nah, that can't happen without messing up the timeline.

Remember at the end of DBZ they flashed forward to like 10 years after the Buu Saga for that last tournament (the one where Pan was like 5). Goku was still around and at the end he left to go train Uub. So they can't have Goku leave or get killed (permanently) without having to blatantly retcon the timeline.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Remember at the end of DBZ they flashed forward to like 10 years after the Buu Saga for that last tournament (the one where Pan was like 5). Goku was still around and at the end he left to go train Uub. So they can't have Goku leave or get killed (permanently) without having to blatantly retcon the timeline.

true, but you never know...we havent seen ubb yet in super, have we?....you figure he wouldve gotten a spot on the team?....and maybe goku just comes back to visit every now and then...

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens

I agree..dragon ball super ending is still unclear:jbhmm:
But what we do know is goku/vegeta gunna be ridiculous strong after all this:ehh:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
true, but you never know...we havent seen ubb yet in super, have we?....you figure he wouldve gotten a spot on the team?....and maybe goku just comes back to visit every now and then...
Goku mentions uub when goku/vegeta recruit piccolo to join the universal tournament

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Super takes place before Goku met Uub.

Remember, Pan is an infant now and she was like 4 or 5 at the time when Goku met Uub. So right now Uub is just some little kid in his village and hasn't met Goku yet.

Goku mentions uub when goku/vegeta recruit piccolo to join the universal tournament

Pretty sure he didn't...it wouldn't make sense.

Logmanjames

All Star
Daps
Must've missed that :leon:

But yeah, like they said he's too young at this point and Goku won't actually meet him for another couple years. So I doubt he shows up in Super unless they timeskip past that point.
I don't expect to see uub at all for that reason

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Starting from episode 73, and already seeing a regular ass nikka not respect a Saiyan enough to not mack on his girl :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: