Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
> *looks at jacos spaceship beam* don't do that, it'll kill him
> Hits the beast with a full power super Kamehameha instead

What a great episode :mjlol: get him the fukk outta here until you ready to give me Trillhan back :stopitslime:
A Krillin vs Goku episode next?? :gucci: I see what they doing though, giving the full Z-Fighters some relevancy so it doesn't look completely forced once they gotta go out and protect #TheLand :blessed:however, If Goku doesn't damn near kill Krillin with a backhand from the jump im turning it off :comeon:

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Toriyama drawing of Android 17 and 18 + Another God of Destruction and Angel revealed

C2eTdoKUAAEJoRV.jpg

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's modeled after the Egyptian god Bes, Beerus being Anubis. Wish they picked something aliitle more imaginative like Isis or Horus instead of this Yosemite Sam knockoff

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just throwing out a random thought to have a convo:

i really think whis father is the strongest right now....i say that cause he's the father of 12 angels, which are stronger than the gods of destruction they are with....also, whis said he's top 5 strongest, just didnt say an order...right now, i think the top 5 are whis father, xeno, the 2 xeno guards, and the 5th being a mystery...i'm hoping at the end of super, goku has to battle whis daddy...

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
It's modeled after the Egyptian god Bes, Beerus being Anubis. Wish they picked something aliitle more imaginative like Isis or Horus instead of this Yosemite Sam knockoff
The GoDs are all different races/species but they rock the same uniform based on the other leaked pics

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's funny is Whis said his father was above everyone else (sans Zeno) in the Manga.

damn, didnt know that...maybe they didnt want to say that yet in the show so they can use it later....right now, they got everyone thinking zeno the strongest, which i understand....but the fact that there can be 2 zeno's, and still only one whis father makes me think they holding on to something to pull out later....

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Need the manga translated for more confirmation on
The black lost on purpose just to get that power up boosts when he was actually stronger than vegeta in the first fight

These parts are trans:

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
lUsqv96.jpg

FCiUVdB.jpg

C2fhfEWVQAAxEMS.jpg

C2fhnTAUUAAfux4.jpg

C2fiRSJUkAA6aFA.jpg

And here I thought Black was a total chump in the Manga. He stomped Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta in Super Saiyan only. He only showed Super Saiyan Rose to show off. Black was able to stop Vegeta with Telekinesis, which was never done in the Anime. Zamasu also magically took the senzu beans from Goku and destroyed them. Really liking this Manga chapter so far.

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
lUsqv96.jpg

FCiUVdB.jpg

C2fhfEWVQAAxEMS.jpg

C2fhnTAUUAAfux4.jpg

C2fiRSJUkAA6aFA.jpg

And here I thought Black was a total chump in the Manga. He stomped Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta in Super Saiyan only. He only showed Super Saiyan Rose to show off. Black was able to stop Vegeta with Telekinesis, which was never done in the Anime. Zamasu also magically took the senzu beans from Goku and destroyed them. Really liking this Manga chapter so far.

So it's true he was :troll: vegeta when he got his ass beat in ssj form just to get that power boost :mjlol:

That's even worse than the anime :russ: