Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
pick three bum humans over two super saiyan kids wtf :what: this shyt finna be trash except a few fights i bet

Hostile

All Star
Daps
How come Mr Satan isn't involved? I don't care what everyone says about him, he gets the job done.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
They're only super saiyan 1. They couldn't beat 17, 18, or Kamiccolo. Android 18 was handling them both when they were disguised as Mighty Mask.
If they go ssj3 together then they are past ssj1 on their own. maybe like 1.5 and remember trunks was stronger. 18 was not handling them when they were disguised, they had her up against the wall while trunks was on goten's shoulders, that blast had her shook. i know it will get dismissed but bio broly was giving her that work and they put up a way better fight. kamicollo and the androids were strong like 7 sagas ago. they nonfactors now.

Last edited:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're only super saiyan 1. They couldn't beat 17, 18, or Kamiccolo. Android 18 was handling them both when they were disguised as Mighty Mask.

handling them? she got them DQ'd right after admitting she underestimated them.

and by your logic gohan would've never made it to the cell games. he wasn't even a super saiyan when they started training; goku didnt need to bother.

:hhh:

humans have basically been useless as fighters since radditz touched down on earth. that's your squad in an interdimensional tournament though? especially when you already know there's AT LEAST one other universe with saiyans??

:hhh:

respect to the OGs. but there is no logic for taking bum-ass roshi, washed-ass krillin and washed-ass tien over a pair of super saiyans. even less logic if everyone is going to get training from whis. there's also no way to justify a whis training powerup for the humans that wouldnt make goten + trunks even stronger, comparatively.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:comeon: they'd still give anybody who is not a saiyan and gohan that work.
I think tori is going with the "what your resume looks like":jbhmm:
Tien/krillen have more experience:jbhmm:
Plus goten/trunks don't take anything seriously:what:
They will lose by being tricked:jbhmm:...not by strength

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think tori is going with the "what your resume looks like":jbhmm:
Tien/krillen have more experience:jbhmm:
Plus goten/trunks don't take anything seriously:what:
They will lose by being tricked:jbhmm:...not by strength

tell them their moms and everyone they love dies if they lose. saiyans still literally turn into unstoppable war beasts when their anger erupts, right? :yeshrug:

now on the flip-side, what the hell krillin, roshi or tien gonna do against an opponent that proves too powerful.. except get that ass beat.