Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
These last two episodes were golden. Great way to reintroduce Gohan back to audiences. LOL @ "SaiyanmanVSatan" movie and Goten loving the final scene. I love that part with them walking out the theater. Videl is a ride or die because the way it was edited it almost felt like Gohan might of got up in Coco, LOL. I know he didn't but she was looking a little too happy after that audition. Barry Watagosh Kahn gave Gohan that work though, lol. Again nice "Family" Episode. These episodes are needed because they bring "Character Development" to the series. I'm just happy Pan didn't beat Barry, I thought she was about to fly up there and save her father. LOL @ Jaco dissing Gohan. Again I loved "High School" Gohan story so seeing Great Saiyanman in Action these two weeks brought me back. Yes there were also fans who thought it was corny and he is cheesy at times but again fun episodes. Can't wait till next week, Goku is training with Gohan and back to Kame Island to train with his brother and best friend Kuririn.

latest

tumblr_m5f0z6EgV21r72ht7o1_500.gif

C2L79YTUoAE4K2i.jpg

GOATTOSAIYAN MAN, lol

Hostile

All Star
Daps
These last two episodes were golden. Great way to reintroduce Gohan back to audiences. LOL @ "SaiyanmanVSatan" movie and Goten loving the final scene. I love that part with them walking out the theater. Videl is a ride or die because the way it was edited it almost felt like Gohan might of got up in Coco, LOL. I know he didn't but she was looking a little too happy after that audition. Barry Watagosh Kahn gave Gohan that work though, lol. Again nice "Family" Episode. These episodes are needed because they bring "Character Development" to the series. I'm just happy Pan didn't beat Barry, I thought she was about to fly up there and save her father. LOL @ Jaco dissing Gohan. Again I loved "High School" Gohan story so seeing Great Saiyanman in Action these two weeks brought me back. Yes there were also fans who thought it was corny and he is cheesy at times but again fun episodes. Can't wait till next week, Goku is training with Gohan and back to Kame Island to train with his brother and best friend Kuririn.

latest

tumblr_m5f0z6EgV21r72ht7o1_500.gif

C2L79YTUoAE4K2i.jpg

GOATTOSAIYAN MAN, lol
:usure:

Daps
The only beef I have is he was fighting him dressed as Saiyanman. I want to see Goku and Gohan fighting each other in Turtle School Gi but the episode look great. Next week really is taking me back. Goku V Gohan and Goku V Kuririn. Wow.

4aaa050b33e2aa840c3e697e4082752a.jpg

Goku-Gohan-and-Krillin-dragon-ball-z-16018177-437-500.jpg

Gokus fit on point in that second pic. Rolled up sleeve loose fitting white tee, tucked in to the ripped blue jeans, with the raf Simmons. Blackarot looking very cozy. :whoo:

Krillin lame ass with that big ass hat :hhh:

Dis nikka gohan really rocking dress shoes and short pants like he a hatian cab driver:picard: