Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Another funny Episode with Vegeta family trip. Ok I posted that last fanmade photo but here's another one floating around. Looks fanmade again but it's funny cause is that suppose to be Future Trunks as an old man? LOL.

CJrBC7dXAAA-ISd.jpg

CJrEEkzWUAEEGvB.jpg

CJrEEluWwAA0trY.jpg

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the fukk are you talking about? :scust::what::why:

Gohan saw his father of heart attack, his close friends and HIS MENTOR died because of the androids. Trunks was a baby and didn't even see or know his own father, the only person he knew was GOHAN who trained him. Gohan was his only friend. Him and Bulma. THATS IT. There were no other people around for Trunks to know. Friends? Friends? fukk is you on? :childplease:

Second, Gohan hidden potential was hinted since Raditz came. It came into fruition in the Cell games when Gohan became the most powerful (for the moment anyway) Saiya-jin of them all when he ascended to SSJ 2. And he went from being a normal SJ to SSJ 2 in less time then any other Z fighter there was. This kid put a hurting on Freeza, Got rid of Cell, was so strong in his ultimate form, Buu had to use what little of brain power to make a power play to absorb Piccolo and Gotenks to even the score. Only thing against Gohan is that he doesn't have the lust for fighting like a normal full blooded Saiya-jin thus he decided to be a productive part of society. Other than that, Gohan been apart of every major battle in DragonBall z and held his own.

:sitdown:

:ld:

Just........:sitdown:
Like I said. Gohan having the potential to go SSJ2 was never really explained. He always had the "Hidden Power" that was never explained it was just a plot device all the way up to the Buu saga with mystic Gohan.

Are we comparing Future Trunks to Future Gohan or Future Trunks to Regular Gohan?

Future trunks was born into hell, raised in hell, and lived in a world where he was the last hope for humanity and had to retreat from every fight.

Gohan was soft, weak, and was dependent on emotional outburst to win fights.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Vegeta was a fool on this trip. Mad cause he wasn't training. This episode definitely confirms we are in the "Battle of the Gods" Arc. Yes the first two episodes could be called "Filler" cause it really is filling in the blanks from "Battle of the Gods". But I'm really enjoying this thus far. I know some Big fights are right around the corner. Anyways the whole point was to show Beerus on his warpath sh!t before he comes to Earth to fight the Super Saiyans. Goku is now training with King Kai in the blue Jumpsuit. In Battle of the Gods the movie starts with him already at King Kai so the show is already intersecting.

CJrUydlWsAAHj5H.jpg

you got the subbed version already?

Man I've always watched the show raw in Japanese. So I watched the stream live from Tokyo.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Just as a heads up, there's a couple of shytty translation errors in the subs available now. The subs say Older Kai said Beerus was last seen 30 million years ago, but he actually meant 39 years.