Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
He still hasn't given up being the best even though Goku is better. Sad sad sad. It seems he going to back to his evil ways maybe. I didn't like that smirk at the end of his training. I like his character in GT better. Finally just let shyt go and lived happy with his family....

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Vegeta is the father of the year brehs :mjcry:

People love to get on Goku and Vegeta didn't even want to spend an afternoon with his family cause he wanted to train. LOL @ Vegeta about to kill everyone cause he was mad:

CJvlQy1VEAAv66o.png

CJvuVTUWUAE2nPA.jpg

Last edited:

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its best that they backtrack and flesh out the narrative to tie in loose ends because those movies felt heavly disjointed, i can already tell episodes like these last two will give certain scenes more impact like when vegeta emotionally reacts to bulma being hit despite him refusing to show emotion during the current epiosde or the coming interaction between buu and beersu regarding food and how the first episode already set the precedent for buus food cravings and the drama waiting to happen for when those two worlds collide

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
its best that they backtrack and flesh out the narrative to tie in loose ends because those movies felt heavly disjointed, i can already tell episodes like these last two will give certain scenes more impact like when vegeta emotionally reacts to bulma being hit despite him refusing to show emotion during the current epiosde or the coming interaction between buu and beersu regarding food and how the first episode already set the precedent for buus food cravings and the drama waiting to happen for when those two worlds collide

Great point, also the movie did not show Beerus/Bills going in on so many planets like we've already seen in the last two episodes. Also we get to see Goku full training with King Kai not just the snippet from the movie. So I agree that the show is fleshing out the movies. Also we've never had the movies tie into canon in real time so this whole experiment is new for Toriyama. But these first couple shows are making me appreciate "Battle of the Gods" more. I know some huge fights are coming and even on originals, Z and GT the eariler episodes are always a build up before the big battles. This last episode brings context to Beerus/Bills vision of the Super Saiyajin God.

CJu_427UcAA__tk.jpg

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Gohan had "hidden potential" which was nothing but a plot device that was never really explained. Trunks had to fight with blood sweat and tears to get to the level he's at. He was born into a losing battle his whole life. He lived in a dystopian future with no real hope. Trunks saw all his friends cut down one by one and they didn't come back. Gohan will never understand that kind of lose.

Gohan was a terrible fighter and probably one of the worst of all the Z squad. He relied on his emotional outburst to win fights and not strategy or skill. Trunks had to carefully calculate all his fights because each one could of been his last.

And saying he was the best "child" isn't saying much being that he was the only one in the series for a hot minute.

nikka shut up

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
He still hasn't given up being the best even though Goku is better. Sad sad sad. It seems he going to back to his evil ways maybe. I didn't like that smirk at the end of his training. I like his character in GT better. Finally just let shyt go and lived happy with his family....

Man it's in Vegeta's blood. He feels he's the rightful Heir of the Saiyan race. The last King of the Saiyans. He will never allow himself to accept Goku is stronger. He was furious when he saw his future son Trunks turning Super Saiyan before he did. LOL, Goku stay on Vegeta mind 24/7, lol

CJvukQZXAAAgROg.jpg

CJvuk-SWcAEr9sl.jpg

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Uhm... Isn't Vegeta forgetting Gohan? Gohan is currently the strongest Saiyan alive in the Super universe. :skip:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I see how you completely just skipped adult gohan completely and tried to replace him with Future Gohan :mjlol:

:mjgentpls:

Future Gohan deals with Future Trunks life so he's relevant. Gohan outlasted Goku, Vegeta and the rest of team in that timeline. Even sacrificed his life to save Future Trunks. LOL @ acting like that means nothing. Gohan life in the new timeline was different just like Trunks life. Trunks in the new timeline doesn't grow up like his apocalyptic future self. Kid Trunks is nowhere near as gully as Future Trunks. That's why I loved this Episode. We get to see Trunks having the family life and the spending the time with his Dad that he never had in the Androids timeline. Late Teen/Adult Gohan still went Mystic and Fought Buu.

3243853134_1_9_GYyi9uGS.gif

CJt5WyZWIAEpZIp.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NYC
nah it's different now. before he couldn't admit to himself that goku was better. but during the buu fight, it finally occurred to him. not only that goku was better, but what MADE him better.

so now that vegeta appears to be a reformed man, and now that he fights for something greater than himself (his family)... now he has a reason to believe he could surpass him.