Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

DougFunnY

Make it a win
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
So the BOG arc will solely revolve around Beerus as the main villian?:francis:

And Frieza gets another arc dedicated to him? Why not just keep the movies as they are, and give us all new villians?

Fukk it, I ain't complaining. I'm just glad it's back

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

And Frieza gets another arc dedicated to him? Why not just keep the movies as they are, and give us all new villians?

Akira is gonna properly explain the plot in both movies, or at least try to.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Going back to the Broly stuff, he's not good as a main villain because he's just soooo one-dimensional, but I think he's best served as one of the top guys main underlings. He's like that mid-game boss that kills off all your lives and has you hitting restart hella times :mjcry: But then afterwards you feel the relief of getting a huge burden lifted off your back and are fully prepared for the bigger challenges ahead :blessed:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Nah trunks has out shined Gohan in every way shape and form. I don't care how hard Gohan had it growing up. Future trunks had it worse.

Yeah but Kid Gohan grew up to be Future Gohan that was the catalyst for Trunks to even be who he was. He had no Vegeta, He had no Goku. He had Gohan. Also Gohan beat one of the hardest Villains in DBZ History AS A KID. Trunks could not handle Cell. This isn't even about dissing Trunks, he's one of the GOATS no doubt. But Kid Gohan is the Best "Child" in Dragon Ball History, IMO.

latest

This Scene still hurts me till this day. Trunks Story is one of my favorite Arc's in Dragon Ball History:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah but Kid Gohan grew up to be Future Gohan that was the catalyst for Trunks to even be who he was. He had no Vegeta, He had no Goku. He had Gohan. Also Gohan beat one of the hardest Villains in DBZ History AS A KID. Trunks could not handle Cell. This isn't even about dissing Trunks, he's one of the GOATS no doubt. But Kid Gohan is the Best "Child" in Dragon Ball History, IMO.

latest

This Scene still hurts me till this day. Trunks Story is one of my favorite Arc's in Dragon Ball History:

Gohan had "hidden potential" which was nothing but a plot device that was never really explained. Trunks had to fight with blood sweat and tears to get to the level he's at. He was born into a losing battle his whole life. He lived in a dystopian future with no real hope. Trunks saw all his friends cut down one by one and they didn't come back. Gohan will never understand that kind of lose.

Gohan was a terrible fighter and probably one of the worst of all the Z squad. He relied on his emotional outburst to win fights and not strategy or skill. Trunks had to carefully calculate all his fights because each one could of been his last.

And saying he was the best "child" isn't saying much being that he was the only one in the series for a hot minute.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where can I watch dragon Ball super?

Kissanime

It's really the GOAT site to watch anime.

What messed up the Broly sequels was it turned into the Trunks and Goten show. I love those kids but they can't really carry a movie, LOL. "Broly" 2 was still good. But Bio-Broly was was mess. "Cooler 1 and 2" are Classics so I guess I can co-sign that statement. But the first Broly was legendary. As for "Super" the first 3 arcs have been confirmed by Toriyama:

Battle of the Gods Arc
Resurrection of F Arc
Universe 6 Arc

Based on the first Episode this is obviously the "Battle of the Gods" Arc. The biggest clues to the timeline is Vidal. She's only engaged to Gohan at this point and she's not pregnant with Pan yet. By the time Beerus arrives on Earth, Vidal is pregnant. I haven't seen the new movie yet but this is obviously way before "Resurrection of F".

images

What the fukk? So Dragon Ball Super is just a retelling of those two movies? :dahell: :what:

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Kissanime

It's really the GOAT site to watch anime.

What the fukk? So Dragon Ball Super is just a retelling of those two movies? :dahell: :what:

i think what they're saying is the series will run on a timeline that'll make sense in regards to the movies.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I figured so. Not really interested in seeing a saga that revolves around beerus. I have a hard time taking him serious as a villian
fair enough

something about him resembling an ancient Egyptian deity as long with the new possibilities of far away galaxies and god forms has me looking forward to the new paths dragonball can take

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Here what I think happen. They put out "Battle of the Gods" hoping it would be a mild success. It ended up ripping off over 50 Million Worldwide and brought a whole new renewed interest back to the series again. At that point I think Toriyama was finally ready to bring the series back. Also there have been many Fanmade animated series and fanmade live action movies. So there was a craving for Dragon Ball. Then they did the second movie and again another surprise Hit to the tune of over 50 Million. These films don't cost much to make. So all Arika is doing is using the two films to jump start the story. Once we get to the "Universe 6" arc I feel we will even more new characters. But Yes, this clearly feels like the Beerus Arc.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
the 3rd episode will be pretty much the beginning of the battle of gods movie, heres the synopsis
Kaiō and Co. Tremble at Beerus’ Awakening!
The Elder Kaiōshin has sensed that God of Destruction Beerus has awakened after 39 years of slumber. He fears that it will be bad news if Goku learns of this and challenges him to a fight. He contacts the Northern Kaiō, and tells him to keep Beerus’ existence a secret, but…?!

Kuririn This Week
Hurry to Bulma’s Birthday Party!

Kuririn and family head by car to Bulma’s birthday party on a luxurious passenger ship! But they get stuck in a traffic jam…?!

so at least were skipping through the years and getting straight to business after episode 2, I just hope this shyt doesnt last for a bunch of episodes with the goku/beerus battle being 15 episodes in its self like the original dbz:francis: we already know whats gonna happen.. bring on the universe traveling/female whis/fat beerus as quick as possible:noah:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I'm extremely interested in how Vegeta went SSJG though

I hope it isn't like his SSJ1 training where dude just got pissy and boom, transforms.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Gohan had "hidden potential" which was nothing but a plot device that was never really explained. Trunks had to fight with blood sweat and tears to get to the level he's at. He was born into a losing battle his whole life. He lived in a dystopian future with no real hope. Trunks saw all his friends cut down one by one and they didn't come back. Gohan will never understand that kind of lose.

Gohan was a terrible fighter and probably one of the worst of all the Z squad. He relied on his emotional outburst to win fights and not strategy or skill. Trunks had to carefully calculate all his fights because each one could of been his last.

And saying he was the best "child" isn't saying much being that he was the only one in the series for a hot minute.

What the fukk are you talking about? :scust::what::why:

Gohan saw his father of heart attack, his close friends and HIS MENTOR died because of the androids. Trunks was a baby and didn't even see or know his own father, the only person he knew was GOHAN who trained him. Gohan was his only friend. Him and Bulma. THATS IT. There were no other people around for Trunks to know. Friends? Friends? fukk is you on? :childplease:

Second, Gohan hidden potential was hinted since Raditz came. It came into fruition in the Cell games when Gohan became the most powerful (for the moment anyway) Saiya-jin of them all when he ascended to SSJ 2. And he went from being a normal SJ to SSJ 2 in less time then any other Z fighter there was. This kid put a hurting on Freeza, Got rid of Cell, was so strong in his ultimate form, Buu had to use what little of brain power to make a power play to absorb Piccolo and Gotenks to even the score. Only thing against Gohan is that he doesn't have the lust for fighting like a normal full blooded Saiya-jin thus he decided to be a productive part of society. Other than that, Gohan been apart of every major battle in DragonBall z and held his own.

:sitdown:

:ld:

Just........:sitdown: