Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Goku said he went to King Kai's planet to do gravity training because the gravity there is 10x. But this dude has trained in 100x gravity before, not to mention he's like 10,000 times stronger now than he was when he did it. 10x gravity should have pretty much no effect on him.

He could easily just get a gravity machine from Bulma and train in like 1000x gravity.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Wdxexar.jpg

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
Goku said he went to King Kai's planet to do gravity training because the gravity there is 10x. But this dude has trained in 100x gravity before, not to mention he's like 10,000 times stronger now than he was when he did it. 10x gravity should have pretty much no effect on him.

He could easily just get a gravity machine from Bulma and train in like 1000x gravity.

Dragon ball has never really been consistent with this gravity training thing. I wouldn't put too much thought into it. I mean Vegeta was huffing and puffing in 150x when a much weaker Vegeta trained at twice that amount.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
i think they change shyt in the dubs.

kid trunks doing 150 no problem and vegeta takes him to a park. nothing is said about an amusement park, the promise was fulfilled.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
We are are on a crash course towards Battle of the Gods. Also there have been Battles just really small ones. I liked Beerus going to that Planet and fighting on this last episode. I'm really enjoying the humor thus far too. Why are people expecting Big Battles and Fights on every episode? That's not Dragon Ball and never was:

CJtUpxYWoAAB-y_.jpg

Last edited:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:russ: at this nikka vegeta standing on top of the ship

vegta's face on the family trip needs to be some kind of smilie

:mjlol: this nikka aint get happy until that food showd up
:laff::laff: he's so miserable on this trip

:deadmanny: he had enough of that beach party and snapped

Him making Bulma fly the ship crazy cause he wanted to train was funny as hell. I also loved the flash back of him and trunks training:

CJvyJudWcAEsjZv.jpg

CJrMJGFUcAAMGxL.jpg

Last edited:

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
:laff: @ Vegeta getting punked by a fukkin octopus, the saiyan princess was having no part of that vacation

that barbarian alien planet they pulled out of their ass was dope, and shows the potential of a Dragonball that takes place all over space :noah: I wish we were on episode 150 already

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:laff: @ Vegeta getting punked by a fukkin octopus, the saiyan princess was having no part of that vacation

that barbarian alien planet they pulled out of their ass was dope, and shows the potential of a Dragonball that takes place all over space :noah: I wish we were on episode 150 already

I liked that they are going back out in space too. Also Beerus/Bills on that Planet was off the hook, loved it and showed once again he's not to be f*cked with:

CJsTGCLWEAExCWl.jpg

CJsTGSbWUAAVHx-.jpg

Last edited: