Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
...aka Prince of Ls aka Mr. 4-20 win/loss record :heh:

I'd bet anything that Vegeta will be the first good guy to lose a fight in the series.
Know this, if it wasn't for yajirobe jack black looking ass Kang Vegeta would have merked everyone on his first touchdown on Earth:win:

Edit:BTW the creator even said its time for Vegeta to get some shine, watch the Kang take over

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Kid Gohan is the GOAT Saiyan Kid. Future Trunks is 2nd. Also There is no Future Trunks without Gohan so Gohan wins again.

Gohan,_all_depictions,_2014.jpg

Future+Trunks+Future+Gohan+take+on+android+17+and+18.png

Daps
Reppin
Spurs NY DIVISION
I've personally never cared about The canon/non-canon debate. It's all one giant universe. I love the movies, Manga and Animated Series. Some of the movies were better than aspects of the show. Broly is one of the greatest villains in Dragon Ball History. Yet because he's "Non-canon" that takes away the Work he gave the Goku and the Team? No.

BrolyFloating.jpg

LEGEND
Id rather see brolly back than freiza tbh

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I personally don't see what's so great about Broly.

Yeah, he's powerful and all, but dude literally has no backstory, no personality, barely talks, and no motive other than being crazy and wanting to destroy everything. You couldn't even have a Brolly arc because the character is just too flat. He literally isn't capable of doing anything other than showing up and trying to destroy everything.

At least Frieza has his planet trade organization, his backstory about destroying the Saiyans' planet, and his transformations. Cell had his different forms, his plot to become perfect, his backstory about being created by Dr. Gero and travelling back from the future. Even Buu at least had a punch of different forms and interesting powers (absorbing people, turning people to candy, etc.). Brolly literally has nothing interesting about him and no special abilities other than just being powerful.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Yeah, he's powerful and all, but dude literally has no backstory, no personality, barely talks, and no motive other than being crazy and wanting to destroy everything. You couldn't even have a Brolly arc because the character is just too flat. He literally isn't capable of doing anything other than showing up and trying to destroy everything.

At least Frieza has his planet trade organization, his backstory about destroying the Saiyans' planet, and his transformations. Cell had his different forms, his plot to become perfect, his backstory about being created by Dr. Gero and travelling back from the future. Even Buu at least had a punch of different forms and interesting powers (absorbing people, turning people to candy, etc.). Brolly literally has nothing interesting about him and no special abilities other than just being powerful.

Broly is the only character to have a MOVIE TRILOGY in Dragon Ball. Cooler got 2 movies and he was dope too and I liked him better than Freeza even though Freeza is Legendary. That alone makes him iconic. He does have a back story as explained in the first film. His personality is that he's a hardcore killer period and he gave everyone work for 3 movies even as a clone.

big.jpg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

:dahell: He's The Legendary Super Saiyan

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Man I was watching the first movie with Broly recently and he kinda sucks. All he's got going for him is being really angry and really strong.

Although he's not that much worse than other villains in the series. TBH, outside a few DBZ has some of the most boring villains in anime/manga.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
What if....they bring back the old Toonami on weekdays and have DBS be the crown jewel like it was back in the day:lawd:

I remember going insane as a child when toonami was moved to weekdays. DBZ was just that dope that they had to do it. I remember DB coming on right after.

Now I'm remembering alot.

Zoids, G Gundam, Rurouni Kenshin, all that shyt used to come on :mjcry:

Can't even get through 1 episode and Goku is back to his deadbeat behavior

We back brehs:mjcry:

I was atleast trying to figure why he couldn't bring Goten with him :wtf: