Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

ShoGun Of Harlem

All Star
Daps
The animation was so ass on that sequence tho
I've accepted the shytty animations a long time ago. I'm just happy Dragonball is back so to see that happen was just cool to me. I'm only bummed that these duo attacks do nothing to the bad guy.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
the funny thing is, Super has it's own version of Gohan: present-day Trunks. he was following the entire black saga, he understands there are some really evil ppl out there, and he wants to get stronger to protect his family + mai. it would be ill to see him step up now, and bring goten along for the ride. would MUCH rather see them get some shine at this point.
:wow:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I thought the arc was pretty good.

Yeah, the power scaling was off, Vegito should've erased Zamasu, and the multiple timeline story went way overboard however, Zamasu and Black were great villains to me and the story had people on the edge of their seats from start to finish.

I liked it far better than the Cell and Buu sagas.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I thought the arc was pretty good.

Yeah, the power scaling was off, Vegito should've erased Zamasu, and the multiple timeline story went way overboard however, Zamasu and Black were great villains to me and the story had people on the edge of their seats from start to finish.

I liked it far better than the Cell and Buu sagas.
Your opinion is trash :ehh:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Dope arc even though it didn't wrap up in the most concise way.

One of the better stories they've told in the series, everything Trunks went through came full circle but in the end he was unable to save his home.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
CxsMeQdUAAAhRfx.jpg

Showing Future Gohan superimposed over the current one was a bit Nostalgia and clearly a hint to his return to form. I don't know how they are going to write it in but him going into the chamber or showing a Piccolo Training session would be a start. So if Yamucha is getting a specialized Episode, I'm thinkin Gohan and Piccolo are both going to have comebacks in the future. That's what makes this franchise so great, there are so many great characters and they can lean back on for future arcs. This past arc was about Trunks and finishing up his storyline in his chaotic future.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
If they are setting everything up for a multiverse tournament.... :ohhh: Sunday will become a holy day for me.:wow: I only know the main anime but you have side franchises and I saw dragonball heroes the other day and :wow: at the transformations. Trunks SSJ3:takedat:

To everyone complaining about the quality drops now and then that's what you get when you make a weekly anime. That's just part of the business keep costs low and profits high and DB is a golden goose that keeps laying golden eggs so they aren't changing the formula.:francis:

And last to all the haters,complainers and nay sayers I'm happy ya'll are here every week:lolbron::blessed: must suck balls watching such a bad anime every week:troll:

But but maybe it's gets better this time:bryan:but but gohan was just tired from flying :bryan: but but power levels :bryan:

To all that I say.. see you next week, Sunday sharp :smugbiden:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Very good arc...

nothing beats cell games to me...I mean that frieza arc pulled me into the universe so that's up there too.....very first episode I ever saw was zarbon going sharkface on vegeta...that shyt blew my mind....:banderas: