Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

MrDavidAlexander

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
Not sure if this was mentioned but is the tv rating for Super different from Z? Was expecting to see some sort of battle damage, blood, limbs blown off, etc. That's what made Z so epic for me. :francis:

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've accepted the shytty animations a long time ago. I'm just happy Dragonball is back so to see that happen was just cool to me. I'm only bummed that these duo attacks do nothing to the bad guy.

The sad state of society as a whole. this is exactly why Hollywood finds it totally acceptable to keep pushing the same substandard movies, why ea and Activision pushes the same madden and call of duty year in and out, why McDonald's keeps feeding the masses unhealthy bullshyt etc because you cats have no standards.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
wtf?

akira toriyamas senile ass retconning shyt?

:martin:

Hold on... even in DBZ the potara earrings didnt last long for them either when they first used it(buu saga)... It's because they're mortal born not gods, different rules that the kai told them in dbs... :ld:

ShoGun Of Harlem

All Star
Daps
The sad state of society as a whole. this is exactly why Hollywood finds it totally acceptable to keep pushing the same substandard movies, why ea and Activision pushes the same madden and call of duty year in and out, why McDonald's keeps feeding the masses unhealthy bullshyt etc because you cats have no standards.
:why: I don't eat Mcdonald's, I download all my video games and don't even fukk with Madden... This show is a cartoon that costs me no money to watch. I notice the crappy animations but let's not all pretend the full episodes are badly drawn.

I thought the arc was pretty good.

Yeah, the power scaling was off, Vegito should've erased Zamasu, and the multiple timeline story went way overboard however, Zamasu and Black were great villains to me and the story had people on the edge of their seats from start to finish.

I liked it far better than the Cell and Buu sagas.
I prefer the Cell and Buu episodes but as a villain I fukk with Zamasu more.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I prefer the Cell and Buu episodes but as a villain I fukk with Zamasu more.
Yeah, that's what I was trying to get at.

Zamasu's character was far smarter than any other villain before. He wasn't some unstoppable power hellbent on destruction just for shyts and giggles. The whole plan required a good amount of foresight and he actually won in the end. Think about how hard it was for Frieza to collect the dragonballs on Namek. Looking back, that shyt was embarrassing.

Zamasu finds them, makes himself immortal, then destroys them making any other possibilities but his victory null and void.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
its was a good arc...not on the level of cell or frieza of course but i'd put it up there with buu tbh and i always give extra points for when its not goku beating the villain. Yall dudes that complained about the animation for 60 something eps need to get a life or something :heh:...yall about as bad as the niccas in the walking dead thread that watch every week and then say its trash EVERY WEEK :smh:....but i dug so its whatever. Ending tried to get me all in my feels and shyt too :mjcry:

Last edited:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
I preferred the Cell arc but I did like the Zamasu arc more than the Buu arc.

YaFingerDealMe

All Star
Daps
Still catching up, Get ya ass whooped and hop back in the time machine:upsetfavre: I'm glad he finally blew that bytch up :russ: