Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

peppe

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
LOL I'm a day 0 DB fan but when it comes to power levels I let that shyt go a long time ago. But looking online and youtube people are dedicated as fukk to explaining their versions of power levels :lolbron:

I wouldn't mind if DB ultra did a time skip so that trunks and goten finally grow up even if it just to cell gohan, that would be :wow:

Some of these transformations are piffffffffffffffffffff

Last edited:

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
i'll say it again. how u nikkas are hyped off of gohan possibly training makes no sense. his character development is completely fukking stupid if it turns out to be true.

this nikka left trunks hanging in the worst possible way. how you KNOW the only time trunks appears is when something truly awful is about to go down... and u dont even bother to ask him what's happening?!?

:what:

at that point, it makes sense that gohan never fights again. he's completely left it behind, and it works as a story, even if it sucks to see a character with so much potential be underused.

oh, but now that one of the gulliest villains in DBZ history done finished smacking around your boy, your boy's pops, your pops + destroyed an entire universe, now u wanna pop up on some fist in the air shyt???

:what:

would much rather see more of zeno, champa (there's a planet full of saiyans out there, just waiting to be introduced to the fukkery that is vegeta + goku) and some of the new characters then watch gohan get a bullshyt power boost. he's still gonna end up as only the 3rd-strongest fighter when it's all said and done.

the funny thing is, Super has it's own version of Gohan: present-day Trunks. he was following the entire black saga, he understands there are some really evil ppl out there, and he wants to get stronger to protect his family + mai. it would be ill to see him step up now, and bring goten along for the ride. would MUCH rather see them get some shine at this point.

Magic Johnson son status breh.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I stopped watching.

Then somebody :mjpls: told me it was hype again. I think that's the same for a lot of people - word of mouth says to come back but then you see it and its still the same shiny trash can.
It was hype again i've really liked it since the tournament arc i hated the RoF arc they could have done more with the fights.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
It was hype again i've really liked it since the tournament arc i hated the RoF arc they could have done more with the fights.
There's just no weight to anything in Super and it was put on display again after everyone in Future Trunks timeline got killed throughout this past arc - not a single thing mattered.

Said it before but I'll say it again... all this boring nonsense could've been forgiven if this arc was a way to get Future Trunks into the main cast. As is all, we got was some powerups that'll be jobber status for the next arc and false hope for Gohan stans.

But its whatever. People still gonna watch faithfully, they can do them. They're gonna talk people like myself into believing again, we'll hop back in. Then we'll be disappointed... again.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Like this shyt right here...
Kamehameha, Final Flash, Galick Gun combo:banderas:

REALLY?

Not only did the shyt have absolutely no effect - but Goku and Vegeta were too weak to even go SS :dead:

All they did was tie dye Trunks' attack :mjlol: and they didn't even hit anyone with it. They shot a fukking a 1998 bitmap wallpaper. There wasn't shyt hype about it. But yet, just look at the exaggeration and dis-ingenuousness :scust:

I remember when a Final Flash shut down the whole pacific. Now Vegeta just throwing that shyt in with other people's attacks like laundry :scust: and people hyped

and people dapped that shyt too

:beli:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
There's just no weight to anything in Super and it was put on display again after everyone in Future Trunks timeline got killed throughout this past arc - not a single thing mattered.

Said it before but I'll say it again... all this boring nonsense could've been forgiven if this arc was a way to get Future Trunks into the main cast. As is all, we got was some powerups that'll be jobber status for the next arc and false hope for Gohan stans.

But its whatever. People still gonna watch faithfully, they can do them. They're gonna talk people like myself into believing again, we'll hop back in. Then we'll be disappointed... again.
You can't win em all. When trunks went back he basically doomed his timeline if he trunks joined the main timeline he would have stunted kid trunks development I think they should go the xenoverse route with future trunks. Now them introducing another zeno made no sense to me i think only one version of him should exist. It sounds like y'all want to complain for the sake of complaining

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You can't win em all. When trunks went back he basically doomed his timeline if he trunks joined the main timeline he would have stunted kid trunks development I think they should go the xenoverse route with future trunks. Now them introducing another zeno made no sense to me i think only one version of him should exist. It sounds like y'all want to complain for the sake of complaining
Since when has that stopped them before? Just look at Gohan.

People still think Gohan is gonna get some development to this day :mjlol: and they already completely forgot about Goten too. This series never handled development well to begin with so to say that it was a consideration is right up there with believing that Toriyama even knows which timelines are which. Yal can't be getting mad when people call out what's wrong with this.

Trunks' time machine goes between dimensions suddenly, Goku has an omnipotent being on speed dial and 'forgot' until the end of the arc, all of the rampaging Black effected no one and Zamasu is gonna be completely forgotten by everyone months from now. It ain't complaining to be complaining to bring that up.

Hopefully Hit is better because everything is better when Dragonball is on point - but I'm not gonna say its dope just to say its dope. That's worse.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Since when has that stopped them before? Just look at Gohan.

People still think Gohan is gonna get some development to this day :mjlol: and they already completely forgot about Goten too. This series never handled development well to begin with so to say that it was a consideration is right up there with believing that Toriyama even knows which timelines are which. Yal can't be getting mad when people call out what's wrong with this.

Trunks' time machine goes between dimensions suddenly, Goku has an omnipotent being on speed dial and 'forgot' until the end of the arc, all of the rampaging Black effected no one and Zamasu is gonna be completely forgotten by everyone months from now. It ain't complaining to be complaining to bring that up.

Hopefully Hit is better because everything is better when Dragonball is on point - but I'm not gonna say its dope just to say its dope. That's worse.
Trunks not replacing goku so thats one reason gohan might get some shine, it would be nice to see. Yea no way to defend the time machine crossing dimensions. I don't think goku wanted to use it unless he just had to him and Vegeta love fighting too much to get a bailout. Of course zamasu and black will be forgotten aren't cell and frezia lol

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Trunks not replacing goku so thats one reason gohan might get some shine, it would be nice to see. Yea no way to defend the time machine crossing dimensions. I don't think goku wanted to use it unless he just had to him and Vegeta love fighting too much to get a bailout. Of course zamasu and black will be forgotten aren't cell and frezia lol
I hear YOU.

But do I really need to go through the last few pages and pull receipts on everyone saying that this was better than or as good as either of those arcs? :skip: Because that's what got people coming back in here talking shyt.

and

(look at him @ 2:30 lmao)

versus...

Thank god they brought negs back :blessed:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I hear YOU.

But do I really need to go through the last few pages and pull receipts on everyone saying that this was better than or as good as either of those arcs? :skip: Because that's what got people coming back in here talking shyt.

and

(look at him @ 2:30 lmao)

versus...

Thank god they brought negs back :blessed:

Ain't too much that final flash could tear up going toward the sky. I don't think he wanted to kill maggeta or he is just that resistant and finally Vegeta put some hella power behind it when used it on cell. I think they did that to show how much of a jump cell truly made and in Vegeta's new form it still wasn't enough.