Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
12599475_1577333505929348_1485819980_n.jpg

You thought One was Scary? Now there's two of them, lol.

images

images

GohanFutureFutureTrunksPrepareToFightAndroidsNV.png

hqdefault.jpg

Well that's a wrap, End of an Era. I guess it was basically a 2 episode Finale. Fantastic continuation and sequel to the legendary "Trunks Story" arc in DBZ. The Immortal Half of Zamasu basically became anti-matter and or Dark Matter. Therefor he was able to consume not only the planet but the entire Universe. Of course Zeno would need to be called. Ironically though they are saying there is a Zeno across Timelines, the fact Zeno left Trunks timeline should technically cause a new timeline paradox. But i'm assuming it doesn't because he destroyed that Timeline/Universe I guess it balances with him leaving. LOL @ the two Zeno's meeting each other. Also Wow at the main guard being Whis and Vados Father. Sadly Trunks was not able to save his future but in all honesty I'm fine with that. Every Time Travel story there is always a moral about the dangers of it so in the end it doesn't go your way because you are throwing off the balance of the Universe. The minute Trunks went back in time he pretty much doomed his future sadly. So for Trunks he's now a living Time Paradox now and will live his life on a separate timeline. I like that, very sci-fi and shows that yes there were consequences to Trunks decision to Time Travel.

The good news is Trunks is more power now than ever so on that timeline he should be fine and everyone will be alive. So though he couldn't save his future, he will live in a brighter future. The farewell scene was really good. GOAThan haters fall back. How many pages I told ya'll fools to fall back with the disrespect. Did ya'll see that sweat? Did ya'll see Piccolo with him? Did ya'll see that Great Saiyan/Super Man S-Curl coming down. That's right, GOAThan will be back for sure. Also he's wearing the same outfit from the intro, he's clearly training. But very good arc, one of the best. Amazing seeing Trunks again and Goku Black/Zamasu was very strong and different villain we are used to. We got to see Beerus and Zeno flex Universal Godly power. Nice Nostalgia callbacks too including Cell's Time Machine, Vegito and the Mafuba. LOL @ Vegeta testing Trunks with that punch. I definitely think this opens the door for a Future Trunks and Mia spin off on that timeline. There could even be an Episode when they run into themselves. Overall I enjoyed this entire arc very much. Can't wait to see Hit return in this "Assassination of Goku" Arc I've been hearing about.

CxkNh9fW8AEpEHw.jpg

:demonic: Hit in the back looking Demonic as f*ck.

Last edited:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree 100%. They could have had this play out a little longer. Black was a really dope character but the whole fusion shyt was ehh and Zamusa speeches were boring as hell. He just kept saying the same shyt over and over. His plan was idiotic and after his body was destroyed him coming back as some kind of wallpaper/cloud with his face all over it...and walla the god Button erases everything :snoop:

The whole time travel shyt was retarded and started falling apart long time ago. Oh well....

Bring on the next Arc with Hit. I'm ready.

this arc could've gone down as the GOAT. but i definitely dont think you can say it's Top 3 all-time. a lot of missed opportunities.

to me, i think this arc confirms they're on a pitch count when it comes to how many episodes they're planning to release. because this should've been a 2-3 year arc. they needed way more time to fully flesh the story out, but they basically told a greatest hits version to get to the next arc. so many things could've been improved if they had spent more time on this one:
- show the story behind trunks' SSB hyrbrid form
- vegeta in the time chamber... wasnt this his 3rd day? they needed to come up with something else
- goku black's powerset explained in more detail (why didnt he level up like normal when vegeta was giving him the beats)
- black and zamusa wiping out the kai's

a lot of other elements i'm sure too. even goku using kaoiken on top of SSB feels like they're pressed for time. instead of developing goku's powers further, they went with kaoiken so they didnt have to waste more time on goku training.

all that said... the fact that Super is even showing the potential to have arcs fukking with the GOAT moments in DBZ history is more than enough for me.

bring on Hit-chan. :blessed:

Zeno gonna fukk that nikka up if he murks goku tho. :ufdup:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
12599475_1577333505929348_1485819980_n.jpg

You thought One was Scary? Now there's two of them, lol.

images

images

GohanFutureFutureTrunksPrepareToFightAndroidsNV.png

hqdefault.jpg

Well that's a wrap, End of an Era. I guess it was basically a 2 episode Finale. Fantastic continuation and sequel to the legendary "Trunks Story" arc in DBZ. The Immortal Half of Zamasu basically became anti-matter and or Dark Matter. Therefor he was able to consume not only the planet but the entire Universe. Of course Zeno would need to be called. Ironically though they are saying there is a Zeno across Timelines, the fact Zeno left Trunks timeline should technically cause a new timeline paradox. But i'm assuming it doesn't because he destroyed that Timeline/Universe I guess it balances with him leaving. LOL @ the two Zeno's meeting each other. Also Wow at the main guard being Whis and Vados Father. Sadly Trunks was not able to save his future but in all honesty I'm fine with that. Every Time Travel story there is always a moral about the dangers of it so in the end it doesn't go your way because you are throwing off the balance of the Universe. The minute Trunks went back in time he pretty much doomed his future sadly. So for Trunks he's now a living Time Paradox now and will live his life on a separate timeline. I like that, very sci-fi and shows that yes there were consequences to Trunks decision to Time Travel.

The good news is Trunks is more power now than ever so on that timeline he should be fine and everyone will be alive. So though he couldn't save his future, he will live in a brighter future. The farewell scene was really good. GOAThan haters fall back. How many pages I told ya'll fools to fall back with the disrespect. Did ya'll see that sweat? Did ya'll see Piccolo with him? Did ya'll see that Great Saiyan/Super Man S-Curl coming down. That's right, GOAThan will be back for sure. Also he's wearing the same outfit from the intro, he's clearly training. But very good arc, one of the best. Amazing seeing Trunks again and Goku Black/Zamasu was very strong and different villain we are used to. We got to see Beerus and Zeno flex Universal Godly power. Nice Nostalgia callbacks too including Cell's Time Machine, Vegito and the Mafuba. LOL @ Vegeta testing Trunks with that punch. I definitely think this opens the door for a Future Trunks and Mia spin off on that timeline. There could even be an Episode when they run into themselves. Overall I enjoyed this entire arc very much. Can't wait to see Hit return in this "Assassination of Goku" Arc I've been hearing about.

CxkNh9fW8AEpEHw.jpg

:demonic: Hit in the back looking Demonic as f*ck.

i'll say it again. how u nikkas are hyped off of gohan possibly training makes no sense. his character development is completely fukking stupid if it turns out to be true.

this nikka left trunks hanging in the worst possible way. how you KNOW the only time trunks appears is when something truly awful is about to go down... and u dont even bother to ask him what's happening?!?

:what:

at that point, it makes sense that gohan never fights again. he's completely left it behind, and it works as a story, even if it sucks to see a character with so much potential be underused.

oh, but now that one of the gulliest villains in DBZ history done finished smacking around your boy, your boy's pops, your pops + destroyed an entire universe, now u wanna pop up on some fist in the air shyt???

:what:

would much rather see more of zeno, champa (there's a planet full of saiyans out there, just waiting to be introduced to the fukkery that is vegeta + goku) and some of the new characters then watch gohan get a bullshyt power boost. he's still gonna end up as only the 3rd-strongest fighter when it's all said and done.

the funny thing is, Super has it's own version of Gohan: present-day Trunks. he was following the entire black saga, he understands there are some really evil ppl out there, and he wants to get stronger to protect his family + mai. it would be ill to see him step up now, and bring goten along for the ride. would MUCH rather see them get some shine at this point.

Last edited:

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
The ending was stupid af, so Zamazu pretty much won? Yeah this was stupid, I thought the last episodes ending was trash, but this ending takes the cake, properly the worst ending in DB history, in nikkas really sucking off this arc like that?:francis:

shyt started off good, until Black Goku was reviled to be Zamazu, after that shyt want down hill fast (except Vegeta kicking some Black ass) overall this arc was alright, but boring at times. I'll put it maybe at number 6 on my list of favorite arcs, but GT had at least two arcs imo that where better. I'll give this arc a 7/10, definitely not the best, and the writing really fukked up the patental of this arc, on the otherhand Black Goku was awesome atleast, it sucked when he fused into that trash as Zamazu fusion.:scust:wtf were they thinking with that shyt? especially nerfing Vegeto that was complete blasphemy.

Matter fact thinking about it, I'm bumping the arc down my list to number 7 for that BS, might as well should of canonised Gogeta if they were going to fukk Vegeto over like that for that stupid spirit sword bomb shyt. okay I'm done talking typing now.:mjgrin:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
because this should've been a 2-3 year ar

that's waaaay too long
all they really had to do was

- Show Vegito for 1-5 episodes
- Cut down on Zamasu's talking
- And they shouldn't have made them keep going back to the regular timeline
- And have more fighting, cause Zamasu was talking too much

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
I can't truly enjoy this until it's in English
when the dub come out in 5 years i'll rewatch the arc or saga or whatever

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's waaaay too long
all they really had to do was

- Show Vegito for 1-5 episodes
- Cut down on Zamasu's talking
- And they shouldn't have made them keep going back to the regular timeline
- And have more fighting, cause Zamasu was talking too much

wasn't Cell saga like 1.5-2 years? and buu like 2+?

i feel like back in the day this would have been two years worth of episodes. at least. getting their asses kicked the first time by zamasu should have led to new training for goku, vegeta AND (most importantly) trunks. i disagree on them going back to the regular timeline. it made sense. they needed to regroup after getting beat the fukk down. but they just sent them back and had them doing trivial/off-panel shyt.

strong as these two dudes are, and all the training goku gets is learning how to use a sealing jar???

likewise, if trunks was gonna use a spirit bomb, maybe have goku teach it to him first?

and the power levels make no sense because nothing is being fleshed out.

there's a lot of shyt ppl point out every week that could have been corrected with a larger story. imo.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
wasn't Cell saga like 1.5-2 years? and buu like 2+?

i feel like back in the day this would have been two years worth of episodes. at least. getting their asses kicked the first time by zamasu should have led to new training for goku, vegeta AND (most importantly) trunks. i disagree on them going back to the regular timeline. it made sense. they needed to regroup after getting beat the fukk down. but they just sent them back and had them doing trivial/off-panel shyt.

strong as these two dudes are, and all the training goku gets is learning how to use a sealing jar???

likewise, if trunks was gonna use a spirit bomb, maybe have goku teach it to him first?

and the power levels make no sense because nothing is being fleshed out.

there's a lot of shyt ppl point out every week that could have been corrected with a larger story. imo.

they were long af back then cause they would be staring at each other and they made everything move so slow
and power levels been over since like the Frieza Saga, they don't really matter

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Y'all really believe Gohan was outchea training in business casual attire? He was sweating cuz if the fly from his place to Capsule Corp. Breh :flabbynsick: let this clown rest in peace. I know it's hard, I used to stan him and Kayne heavily... Some of the dangers of stanning :yeshrug:

:mjcry: