Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
lol if gohan does comebike his catching up n surpassing goku and vegeta will be bs just like trunks, i dnt wanna here that potential bs mystic was his potential brought out to the fullest. idk why trunks aint just ge ssb instead of that hybrid form, how hard has it for whis to go in the time chamber with the dude or vegeta to tell him how he became a god with no help good god this shyt be doin dumb stuff. lol why is there two zeno shldnt he be omni-everything wtf and i ain't know he wiped out the entire univerese i just thot it was the earth :dead:
Maybe in the timeline he is going to he will

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Just when you thought he was gone, he comes back still leaving his presence all over the world :francis:

biDFHU0.gif

That's all I got, this episode was confusing. Just feels like a big loop of death and rings and time paradox.

Top three arc but the ending was muddled. :manny:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Just when you thought he was gone, he comes back still leaving his presence all over the world :francis:

biDFHU0.gif

That's all I got, this episode was confusing. Just feels like a big loop of death and rings and time paradox.

No it wasnt.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps

biDFHU0.gif

That's the beauty of immortality. :blessed:

Imagine if Frieza got his wish:ohhh:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
]\

Tell us your ranking then. This is easily better than the Buu saga, you have to at least admit that. :stopitslime:

1. Frieza
2. Cell
3. Saiyan
4. Android
5. Future Trunks Saga (Super)

Writing was too all over the place, no -real- character development outside of Future Trunks who we will never see again most likely, and the fights weren't memorable or didn't last anywhere the amount of time they should have.

It started off very strong, but the inclusion of Future/Fusion Zamasu honestly brought it down. Should have just left it at a rogue Kai stealing Goku's body and fukking shyt up :manny:

Would have been much simpler, and the fights would have been piff since Goku Black wanted to prove himself in battle and relished a good fight.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
1. Frieza
2. Cell
3. Saiyan
4. Android
5. Future Trunks Saga (Super)

Writing was too all over the place, no -real- character development outside of Future Trunks who we will never see again most likely, and the fights weren't memorable or didn't last anywhere the amount of time they should have.

It started off very strong, but the inclusion of Future/Fusion Zamasu honestly brought it down. Should have just left it at a rogue Kai stealing Goku's body and fukking shyt up :manny:

Would have been much simpler, and the fights would have been piff since Goku Black wanted to prove himself in battle and relished a good fight.
I agree 100%. They could have had this play out a little longer. Black was a really dope character but the whole fusion shyt was ehh and Zamusa speeches were boring as hell. He just kept saying the same shyt over and over. His plan was idiotic and after his body was destroyed him coming back as some kind of wallpaper/cloud with his face all over it...and walla the god Button erases everything :snoop:

The whole time travel shyt was retarded and started falling apart long time ago. Oh well....

Bring on the next Arc with Hit. I'm ready.