Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Already happened...

Don't know why he never used it again, but you know how Toriyama be forgetting shyt :mjpls:

Nah Toriyama actually got this one right. Goku could only do Super Kaioken in otherworld because he didn't have his real body. If he would of tried it with his real body it would do more harm than good.

Everytime Goku has done Kaioken you can tell the strain it puts on him even if it is for a few seconds. Being SSJ AND THEN going kaioken would probably kill him in is real body.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Nah Toriyama actually got this one right. Goku could only do Super Kaioken in otherworld because he didn't have his real body. If he would of tried it with his real body it would do more harm than good.

Everytime Goku has done Kaioken you can tell the strain it puts on him even if it is for a few seconds. Being SSJ AND THEN going kaioken would probably kill him in is real body.

I can't imagine SSJK would cost your body any more than SSJ3

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
Welp BoG getting retconned already :beli:
2qFS4

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tien was able to successfully hold 2nd form cell in place long enough for the androids to escape. 2nd form cell is in the billions so tien being in the millions is not a reach at all.
Where you getting billions from bruh:patrice:

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
Scust:scust: At some of yall that don't know the dbz history.

One nikka said Captain Ginyu could defeat Tien :mjlol:

Another nikka said frog captain Ginyu didn't make it to earth when clearly, they made a wish for everybody except goku and frieza be transferred to earth when they were fighting on Namek.

I suggest yall rewatch the whole series again :francis:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
SSJ3 transforms your body to contain that power. Kaioken just gives it to you.
Yeah but Goku's body, seemingly didn't adjust to using it for a long period until the Beerus fight

I'm sure he could do the same with the first transformation he ever had

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Scust:scust: At some of yall that don't know the dbz history.

One nikka said Captain Ginyu could defeat Tien :mjlol:

Another nikka said frog captain Ginyu didn't make it to earth when clearly, they made a wish for everybody except goku and frieza be transferred to earth when they were fighting on Namek.

I suggest yall rewatch the whole series again :francis:
I suggest you suck my dikk for thinking I'm gonna clearly remember 5th tier characters :francis: