Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt was a little underwhelming to me. Ok, Trunks is that man now. He's the one. I respect that.
Other than that, spirit bomb-sword out of nowhere..Vegeto showing up just to land a few hits then get retconned into temporary fusion :francis: Finishing moves where cool though

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
Zamasu was one of the best villains I've seen in awhile. The "ningen" shyt started getting annoying early on, but the character eventually grew on me. He hated mortals and made that very clear. Also, you gotta respect how Black and Zamasu went on to eliminate all of the Kaioshins so no God of Destruction could ever be a problem with them. That's as thorough as you can get.

Zamasu and Black also gave us this:

icon_fJaeoQv.png

Never forget.

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
Zamasu was one of the best villains I've seen in awhile. The "ningen" shyt started getting annoying early on, but the character eventually grew on me. He hated mortals and made that very clear. Also, you gotta respect how Black and Zamasu went on to eliminate all of the Kaioshins so no God of Destruction could ever be a problem with them. That's as thorough as you can get.

Zamasu and Black also gave us this:

icon_fJaeoQv.png

Never forget.
Can kill all Kais but cannot eradicate humans.

I swear Vegeta and Nappa would have been more efficient exterminating life on Earth.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Z turned into Two Face :lupe:

SON GOKU! :damnstache:

Z got one big arm like Carrie in that portrait Deacan and Kelly gave them in King of Queens
King304.jpg

Fusion only lasting only an hour? :jbhmm: Word? :ld:

(I'm not questioning this, if I do that that I should question why Z and Black haven't unfused yet since Black is mortal. Nah I'm doing that.)

The one we've all been waiting for, is here :mjgrin:

lHBf2k.gif

VEGITO BLUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

tumblr_mz3fimoVVR1rhly2xo1_400.gif

Let's finish this
caHC7Gp.png

giphy.gif

Animation team came through :whoo:

Listen you are the personification of the failure of the gods who created this universe!
ZlGlyUl.png
By becoming one with Goku I have taken all the sins of mortals and the failures of Gods in this body!
1406930832500.gif
... All of this for the universe:to: For the world :to: The world will be purified by my tears :mjcry:
triple_h.jpg

All mortals will fall beneath Zamasu!
RbgYhzI.gif

Gowasu with the isms :jbhmm:

They used up all the power! :huhldup: Trunks MacLeod came through! :ooh:

tumblr_muh5qjGs0p1sg31w3o3_250.gif

KEEP IT UP!!! :sadcam:

Spirit Bomb Sword! :ohlawd: The choir! :ohlawd: The rebellion against tyranny :ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR JUSTICE?!
G-aTyM.gif

Trunks did it.

tumblr_mrunxoQ5PW1qiwt7co3_250.gif

(Y'all see that continuity from last week? :youngsabo:Down to the Royal Rumble gifs:youngsabo: Yeah, I did that :youngsabo:)
full

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
They made it clear that Gohan had that rage boost shyt since DBZ started, and Goku had faith in Gohan because he knew Gohan was capable of more:stopitslime:

Vegeta talked about the legendary super saiyan throughout the frieza saga.:stopitslime:

U right. They was talking about becoming super sayians since raddiz or however u spell his name died. Nappa and Vegeta was talking about super sayain the first time u saw them. The whole time til freeza died from the first episode of dbz was building up 2 freeza that's what made it so goat. And it was pretty much the same with cell, from when trunks firat showed up til cell died was build up for gohan and cell even before then like u said with them always talking about his potential since like the 3rd episode was build up for gohan ans cell. It was just so many layers to dbz.