Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
fukkked up powerlevels and arguing about whos stronger and why, WE OFF THAT.
Im still amazed and blessed by the fact that theres new dragonball in 2016.

Animation was incredible this episode. However I do wish the Vegito fight lasted for at least 1 full episode. thats my ONLY complaint with this arc.
Trunks been stronger than Goku based off eye test; but to equal/best Vegito:beli:

Last edited:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Poetic Justice

3bQncrj.png

CxHD2--VIAAy2LC.jpg:large

Nice catch Definitely Krama hit him and that's nice symbolic touch. He wasn't suppose to do that when he killed that creature in the future and Gawasu even told him wasn't suppose to mess with time like that. With that said I still believe it was more about connecting to Freeza espeically with them making a Speical Edition of "Resurrection of F" with Trunks in it. Freeza Trunks sliced downward, Zamasu he sliced upward.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Z turned into Two Face :lupe:

SON GOKU! :damnstache:

Z got one big arm like Carrie in that portrait Deacan and Kelly gave them in King of Queens
King304.jpg

Fusion only lasting only an hour? :jbhmm: Word? :ld:

(I'm not questioning this, if I do that that I should question why Z and Black haven't unfused yet since Black is mortal. Nah I'm doing that.)

The one we've all been waiting for, is here :mjgrin:

lHBf2k.gif

VEGITO BLUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

tumblr_mz3fimoVVR1rhly2xo1_400.gif

Let's finish this
caHC7Gp.png

giphy.gif

Animation team came through :whoo:

Listen you are the personification of the failure of the gods who created this universe!
ZlGlyUl.png
By becoming one with Goku I have taken all the sins of mortals and the failures of Gods in this body!
1406930832500.gif
... All of this for the universe:to: For the world :to: The world will be purified by my tears :mjcry:
triple_h.jpg

All mortals will fall beneath Zamasu!
RbgYhzI.gif

Gowasu with the isms :jbhmm:

They used up all the power! :huhldup: Trunks MacLeod came through! :ooh:

tumblr_muh5qjGs0p1sg31w3o3_250.gif

KEEP IT UP!!! :sadcam:

Spirit Bomb Sword! :ohlawd: The choir! :ohlawd: The rebellion against tyranny :ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR JUSTICE?!
G-aTyM.gif

Trunks did it.

tumblr_mrunxoQ5PW1qiwt7co3_250.gif

(Y'all see that continuity from last week? :youngsabo:Down to the Royal Rumble gifs:youngsabo: Yeah, I did that :youngsabo:)

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Trunks been stronger than Goku based off eye test; but to equal/best Vegito:beli:
im pretty sure vegito did the dirty work to weaken zamasu to the point where trunks was able to finish him, plus lets not forget goku and vegeta gave him their energy
(I'm not questioning this, if I do that that I should question why Z and Black haven't unfused yet since Black is mortal. Nah I'm doing that.)
gowasu said that only applies to non kai's, I guess black was still considered a kai in goku's body

krexzen

All Star
Daps
im pretty sure vegito did the dirty work to weaken zamasu to the point where trunks was able to finish him, plus lets not forget goku and vegeta gave him their energy

gowasu said that only applies to non kai's, I guess black was still considered a kai in goku's body

Maybe, but what about Old Kai fusing with the witch in Z?

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
another thing the spirit bomb... goku needed about 95 episodes to charge that thing in order to not defeat Freeza. How this dude trunks generate one on accident for about 15 seconds acquiring only the energy of people within his immediate proximity and being able to defeat a guy that's in that god tier power level man..

like I don't really give a fukk, I'm just trying keep the logic of it all in line and what not :mjlol:

Last edited: