Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Why are you so emotionally invested in another man's oppinion :russ:

No emotions. Just a fact that you are just a fakkit who seeks attention by talking shyt like a female. Dont get mad over an fact now..:mjgrin:

Only females come to spaces they are not welcome or they dont like just to complain about it..

:hubie:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why did they have to make him a villain:ld: I liked him better as an ally:mjcry:
No long monologues like Zamasu, straight to the point :damn:

It's just business
T9Z6eau.png

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I hope Goku dies and somehow he isn't able to come back by the Dragon Balls cuz then Gohan will have a reason to start fighting again, and eventually i wanna see Vegeta go to the other saiyan planet
keep dreaming nikka:umad:
gohan got humiliated by freiza he couldn't protect his family:camby:
if that didnt snap gohan out of his bubble then their is no hope for that no muscle havin ass nikka:scusthov:
and this is coming from a gohan stan:francis:
only way he take stuff serious is......... Videl dies then gohan faces that enemy and he still loses:francis:.that enemy mocks gohan saying that he cant do anything:wow:...eventually goku/vegeta beats that person and videl comes back (via dragon balls):ehh:.....But that wakes up gohan..... none of that is happening:mjcry: so gohan can do me favor and:camby:

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
keep dreaming nikka:umad:
gohan got humiliated by freiza he couldn't protect his family:camby:
if that didnt snap gohan out of his bubble then their is no hope for that no muscle havin ass nikka:scusthov:

I'm still salty that they neglected Gohan's supposed return to training. They just showed that nikka sparring with Piccolo for a few mins and said fukk it :snoop: