Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
So brehs

How we rating the villains for this arc? Good? Good for DB Super? DBZ level :jbhmm: ?

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Z turned into Two Face :lupe:

SON GOKU! :damnstache:

Z got one big arm like Carrie in that portrait Deacan and Kelly gave them in King of Queens
King304.jpg
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
The only way I can make sense of this is Vegito stomped the fukk out of Merged Zamasu to the point where Trunks can go at it with him, Vegito did say Zamasu cant keep up with him
after that double galic gun. goku's kaio kamamaha and vigetio's final kamamaha dudes body was unstable af.
theres nothing confusing about any of it. they laid it out in for of us

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Best episode since Goku vs. Hit. :wow:

It's great that Trunks was the one to finish off Zamasu, dude deserved it. The return of Vegeto was kind of anticlimactic though. :heh:
Doubt they try that shyt anymore; I wasnt one of the few calling for vegitto anyway

Damn sure not Gogeta:pacspit:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My nikka future trunks came clutch glad toriyama gave him the win since it was in his world. My only gripe was I thought both black and zamasu were immortal? I was like wtf when gowasu said to Vegeta that zamasu was failing apart because black was mortal did I miss something :what: Or is the writing getting lazy as shyt.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
My nikka future trunks came clutch glad toriyama gave him the win since it was in his world. My only gripe was I thought both black and zamasu were immortal? I was like wtf when gowasu said to Vegeta that zamasu was failing apart because black was mortal did I miss something :what: Or is the writing getting lazy as shyt.

Black was never immortal.

Future Zamasu had used the Dragonballs to wish for immortality but Black didn't feel like he needed it since he already had Goku's body. So I guess when an immortal person fuses with someone who isn't, you have issues. :yeshrug: