Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Can kill all Kais but cannot eradicate humans.

I swear Vegeta and Nappa would have been more efficient exterminating life on Earth.
Them two were destroying full planets for the fukk of it and destroying cities with a look at that flickofdawrist. Vegeta body count is insane.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
somebody explain to me why Goku & Vegeta separated after having the Potara earrings on? :ohhh: thought they had to stay in that form forever? :mindblown: or did they just confuse it with the fusion dance time limit? :beli:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
somebody explain to me why Goku & Vegeta separated after having the earrings on? :ohhh: thought they had to stay in that form forever? :mindblown:
Ret-con. Gowasu said non-Kai fusion only lasts for an hour and the Super Saiyan Blue transformation shortened the time period even more.

Realistically, it was a plot device to let Trunks to have his day in the sun and kill the villain. Otherwise, Vegito was about to hand him a mean ass fade.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Ret-con. Gowasu said non-Kai fusion only lasts for an hour and the Super Saiyan Blue transformation shortened the time period even more.

Realistically, it was a plot device to let Trunks have his day in the sun and kill the villain. Otherwise, Vegito was about to hand him a mean ass fade.
indeed... :ehh:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Zamasu was one of the best villains I've seen in awhile. The "ningen" shyt started getting annoying early on, but the character eventually grew on me. He hated mortals and made that very clear. Also, you gotta respect how Black and Zamasu went on to eliminate all of the Kaioshins so no God of Destruction could ever be a problem with them. That's as thorough as you can get.

Zamasu and Black also gave us this:

icon_fJaeoQv.png

Never forget.

Cosign. I fukks with Zamasu heavy. The scene when him and Goku first sparred was :whew:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
U right. They was talking about becoming super sayians since raddiz or however u spell his name died. Nappa and Vegeta was talking about super sayain the first time u saw them. The whole time til freeza died from the first episode of dbz was building up 2 freeza that's what made it so goat. And it was pretty much the same with cell, from when trunks firat showed up til cell died was build up for gohan and cell even before then like u said with them always talking about his potential since like the 3rd episode was build up for gohan ans cell. It was just so many layers to dbz.

Gohan is the biggest fukking disappointment in the series. He woulda been stronger than Goku, but he stopped going to the gym and ended up in Larry Holmes Gardens :flabbynsick:

gohan-helpless-dragon-ball-super.jpg

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
Cosign. I fukks with Zamasu heavy. The scene when him and Goku first sparred was :whew:

Yeah, I just looked at that battle again the other day. I still think that scene was underrated. Zamasu actually showed us that a Kaioshin could rumble and wasn't a p*ssy. You already knew where it was going when Goku said he hadn't felt that trembling feeling since he fought with Beers. People can talk shyt about Super all they want, but one thing they can't knock is Zamasu's development. We saw the nikka go from making tea to being a real problem for the universe :salute:

Here's the title and brief synopsis for Episode 68:

"Come Forth, Shenlong! Whose Wish Will Be Granted?!"

"It's about a gathering of Dragon Ball, and resurrection of KAIOS and a wish that concerns Kame-Senin and C-18."

That's some of the information we know so far. Here's an image of the kids from the episode.

HxwjC78.jpg

Before I forget, here's the Manga's poster for the saga:

Dragon-Ball-Super-Poster-Toyotaro.jpg

Merged Zamasu looks different.

Last edited: