Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
That was pretty cool.. Its like he inadvertently created a spirit bomb from his will then repurposed it into energy for himself instead of a bomb blast..
I was hoping for a second.. he unlocked some human power evolution.. but this is alright I guess :ld:

I was gonna comment on all the ass pulls but yall did it already.. but I gotta at least 3
When that fusion ended before an hour was up on some bullshyt, I did a :stopitslime:

When captain ssj struggle blue came in there and started taking hits from fused sissy Zamasu, I was like.. I guess power levels don't mean shyt as long as you feel a certain way about something :francis:

And Vegeta and Goku's fusion.. I been giving a pass for this animation quality all this time but man.. can they at least fukking try to make shyt look epic. I mean c'mon, even the big power blast moments look bland as fukk; I'm talking about this stuff

The goat beam struggle :banderas:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
VCTLo38.jpg

:banderas:
:salute:unlike Gohan bytchass he gets business handled :demonic:

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
fukkked up powerlevels and arguing about whos stronger and why, WE OFF THAT.
Im still amazed and blessed by the fact that theres new dragonball in 2016.

Animation was incredible this episode. However I do wish the Vegito fight lasted for at least 1 full episode. thats my ONLY complaint with this arc.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
my only complaint of episode 66 was the Vegito time limit bullshyt cheese. only 7 fukking minutes? :martin:

apart from that, I'm glad Trunks got his shine.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What was Zamasu goal again? To kill all mortals?

Was anything really at stake?

Lots of fan service but this has to be one of the sloppiest arcs in DB history.

Also feels like a filler arc. I wouldn't be surprised if Goku Black was a movie idea that they had in the pipeline before the show got renewed. It feels like this whole story could have been told in 90mins.