Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They would've likely still lost

I'm pretty sure a powered up Ginyu would work Tien

ginyu was roughly 120k

Tien at the end of Z was in the millions, remember he helped against cell and helped against buu.

Ginyu would have to have one hell of a power up to face tien

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
ginyu was roughly 120k

Tien at the end of Z was in the millions, remember he helped against cell and helped against buu.

Well Frieza went from a million (base form) to the quintillions so :manny:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well Frieza went from a million (base form) to the quintillions so :manny:

Yes because frieza never trained (it's all bullshyt but whatever) Ginyu steals bodies and unless he stole a body with the potential of frieza it's wrong.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Because you're assuming that just because he's green he can fuse with piccolo. That's why you're a racist.

He can fuse with the grinch too for all I care, as long as my dawg Piccolo get's swole.

Dpc292

Banned
Daps
He can fuse with the grinch too for all I care, as long as my dawg Piccolo get's swole.
OOOHHH SO THAT MEANS YOURE SAYING HE CAN FUSE WITH THE GLOWING NICE MR BURNS FROM THE SIMPSONS TREEHOUSE OF HORRORS THEN HUH!!!???

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Pikkon do anything other than appearing in the Janemba movie?

yeah after cell saga cell and frieza are acting a fool in hell. pikkon and goku go down there to clean shyt up. goku is like:whoa: these guys ain't no joke you need help. pikkon gives them both that work and goku looking like :dwillhuh:.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
ginyu was roughly 120k

Lmao Tien is not fukking with Captain Ginyu. Tien's power level isn't in the millions.. That would mean he would be stronger than Frieza second form. You know how absurd that is? :russ:

Some of y'all need to read up on what is and isn't canon in Dragonball :russ:

Bruuuuuuh

yeah after cell saga cell and frieza are acting a fool in hell. pikkon and goku go down there to clean shyt up. goku is like:whoa: these guys ain't no joke you need help. pikkon gives them both that work and goku looking like :dwillhuh:.

Filler!!!!!!!