Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lmao Tien is not fukking with Captain Ginyu. Tien's power level isn't in the millions.. That would mean he would be stronger than Frieza second form. You know how absurd that is? :russ:

Bruuuuuuh

Filler!!!!!!!

Tien was able to successfully hold 2nd form cell in place long enough for the androids to escape. 2nd form cell is in the billions so tien being in the millions is not a reach at all.

In the buu arc, Tien was able to deflect a planet destroying attack from buu who's millions of times stronger then cell.

So why couldn't tien be strong again

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Tien was able to successfully hold 2nd form cell in place long enough for the androids to escape. 2nd form cell is in the billions so tien being in the millions is not a reach at all.

In the buu arc, Tien was able to deflect a planet destroying attack from buu who's millions of times stronger then cell.

So why couldn't tien be strong again

You basically answered your own question. I shouldn't have to explain this to you.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
How the hell would a frog Ginyu escape the Death Ball and come to earth b
in some filler episodes he taken to earth with the same wish as everyone else,I think they show Yamcha landing on him when he's brought back to life

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ooh ok I thought this was right after the end of DBZ

Not exactly, in DBZ, after the Buu Saga there was a 10 year timeskip to that tournament where Goku met Uub.

This takes place like six months after they beat Buu, so it's still a while before Uub. He's probably a newborn at this point.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
I'm just catchin how the "Z" in "DBZ" was rumored to look like a 2 as in a sequel to dragonball,now the S in DBS kinda resembles a 3:ohhh: