Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I am curious about how Vegito and Beerus would match up against each other. That time limit, fcuks things up though. If it was unlimited...hmm....not sure what an all out Vegito can do. He's done nothing but held so much back so we haven't even seen close to half his potential in my opinion.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Hmm....if the fusion with the Portara earrings only last for an hour, I wonder how much longer it would take for it to "recharge" before fusion can be attempted again? Has that even been explained before? I'm pretty sure that the Kai's can create earrings for Goku and Vegeta that would make them last longer in their fusion form.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Hmm....if the fusion with the Portara earrings only last for an hour, I wonder how much longer it would take for it to "recharge" before fusion can be attempted again? Has that even been explained before? I'm pretty sure that the Kai's can create earrings for Goku and Vegeta that would make them last longer in their fusion form.

Just stop it bro.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Did honoured trunks by letting him save his world, Vegito bringing fukkery like always.

Whenever I hear goku scream I still can't believe it's an old 80 year woman putting in work.

I'm excitedly to see what the next arc brings. I just love the fact that I just have to check YouTube for the latest episode

Edit: like some other mentioned it was good to see vegito giving that beatdown when zamasu was talking all the god fearing trash.:mjlol:

woof

Daps
Reppin
This was bullshyt

That time limit was bullshyt, vegito showing up for 2 minutes was bullshyt.

Whole episode was bullshyt
GOAT villain Zamasu/Black deserved a better ending than this power scale fukkery ass pull (especially if they have Zeno come in to finish cleaning up their mess next ep). :mjcry:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I'm mad that Zamasu ended up being so wack as a Fusion. I liked it better when Black and Zamasu were fighting as individuals. Dude got hyped the fukk up for nothing.

Cause Zamasu's bytch ass tendencies overcame everything that was godly about Goku Black :scust:

My man's swag was toppling universes, but he became :camby: when he fused with immortal Zamasu.