Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
faaaaaaaaaaacts

I didnt want to say anything about Vegito not completely outclassing meged Zamasu.. I thought that mistake was obvious. Whole episode was ass.
the only thing that saved this was the final kamehameha, disgraceful smh super rushed the fukk outta this episdoe.
That ending :mjgrin:
Ass pull or not I'm glad someone other than Goku saved the day :mjgrin:

We need to see Vegito vs Beerus :wow:
avi?

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:zamasu got a hit or 2 in but vegito was whipping that nikkas ass
yea but it still ain't feel like a proper ass whoopin, compare it to the super boo fight and even tho buu got hits off you knew vegito was toying with him and cld end it whenever, here not so much. if he wanted he cld have kaioken x 20 instant transfmission final kamehameha him in one attack and call it a day.

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Was hoping one of the lil kids would get killed :birdman: The fukk everyone just sayin Trunks like some fukkin groupies that was annoying :bryan:

Was hoping omni king would come through and crush the builfings, flick Zamasu on his head like :youngsabo:

Too rushed but whatever, Zamasu crying tho wtf :laff:, Vegito was like :childplease:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
cnoU6m0.jpg

Super future got yaw mad.
:umad:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that genki-dama, spirit bomb-blue blade. gotdamnyamantrunks... :banderas:

zamasu starts another lecture, but gets that boot-to-mouth treatment halfway through. vegito's swag is god-level. :lawd:

if those little fukking brats scream "KEEP IT UP!!!!!" one more fukking time... :pacspit:

they retconned the shyt out of the potaras... but their explanation still makes more sense than the original reason vegito's fusion ended vs. majin buu.

gastric juices? :camby:

also, if there was one fight in the entire arc where it made sense for trunks to hold his own vs. zamasu, i would argue it was this last one. it looked like zamasu made a classic mistake (that he wouldnt know about, especially using goku's body), trading speed for strength and body mass. there's a lot of other fukkery that they couldnt explain if they tried. but we know a "weaker" fighter can beat a stronger one if the latter doesnt power up properly.

how in the fukk did that little ass camp have enough ppl to power his blade bomb tho? :stopitslime:

and can u, or can u not throw a genki-dama while in saiyan mode? i thought that was off-limits? :stopitslime:

whatever tho. shyt was piff. i'll deal with the continuity hiccups as long as they keep serving up based villains like goku black. :feedme:

Last edited: