Daps
Reppin
New York City
CxHF-P6UkAA9zpu.jpg

CxHJEaFUoAAc5C5.jpg

"I HAVE THE POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

j0BFRo.gif
Legend_of_Zelda_Skyward_Sword_boxart.png

Ok, lol, That was a little all over the place, I'm still trying to digest it. By the end I really enjoyed it with the whole the Legend of Zelda Spirit of Hope Sword, lol. It basically did the same thing as the Spirit Bomb (Genkidama) with gathering all life energy. That was dope seeing everyone with the light of energy around. Trunks raised that sh!t in the air like He-Man, lol. Also Zamasu literrally turned into Two-Face and then The Hulk or something out of X-men. Obviously his "Mortal" Side which is the Goku Black side got jacked up. Then he was crying and getting emotional, lol. It felt like a real blending of many genre's here. Man the action was off the fukkin hook. Goku did Kio-Ken x10 and a lot of us said Goku needed to use that in emergency but obviously took his power. The final blow showed how I guess they had to get that Freeza Nostalgia in but that Last Scene was Epic.

I knew there was going to be God intervention. It was far from perfect and felt a little anticlamtic but not in a bad way. You felt this was wrapping down a few episodes ago. But I'm happy Trunks (As we all said should happen) Got the kill, not Goku or Vegeta. But essentially fusion was used a little gimmicky for both Goku Vegeta and Zamasu and Goku Black. Clearly done more for Nostaligic reasons than really storytelling. But Vegito was cool to see even for that limited time. I thought it was good finale as Zamasu is basically a deformed ripple in time creation. I acutally think Goku Black made a mistake, they were much more powerful seperate than in Fusion. That Mafuba must be scary and painful because Zamasu made Goku Black fuse with him for self preservation. I knew Zeno would be called, I'm praying he reverses time or something and brings Trunks Future back to normal as a reward to him for trying to save the Future. I'm not saying it was a perfect finale but I really enjoyed this Arc and IMO, it saved the entire series. Looking forward to where we go from here with the next tournament.

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Idgaf Future Trunks been my fave character since he popped up for reasons I've stated before. Trunks in Super has been pure fan service, sure. But cause my nikka got the whole world on his shoulders alone and I dont mind that they have him doing all this shyt.

Galick Gun? Cool.
Final Flash? fukk yeah.
Kamehameha? Why not.
Blue Ki Rage Boost? I'll take it.
Z Sword forged with ki? Should've been happened.
Genki Dama absorption? Gimme dat shyt too.

He by himself. Living in that fukked up timeline cause he not gonna leave his people when he just as easily stay in the current time and live in the most lavish of luxuries as the son of the richest bytch in the planet. Trunks been a real one. You deserve it Future (Trunks), you deserve it.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was pretty cool.. Its like he inadvertently created a spirit bomb from his will then repurposed it into energy for himself instead of a bomb blast..
I was hoping for a second.. he unlocked some human power evolution.. but this is alright I guess :ld:

I was gonna comment on all the ass pulls but yall did it already.. but I gotta at least 3
When that fusion ended before an hour was up on some bullshyt, I did a :stopitslime:

When captain ssj struggle blue came in there and started taking hits from fused sissy Zamasu, I was like.. I guess power levels don't mean shyt as long as you feel a certain way about something :francis:

And Vegeta and Goku's fusion.. I been giving a pass for this animation quality all this time but man.. can they at least fukking try to make shyt look epic. I mean c'mon, even the big power blast moments look bland as fukk; I'm talking about this stuff

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Brehs. I think we may have witnessed the GOAT anime. :ohhh:

This shyt was so fukking fire, it blew all my expectations away. :dwillhuh:

How they gon top this shyt. :lupe: