Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So these energy weapons are about to be a main stay.. i'm not really mad just didn't expect it in dragon ball as they've never used any weapons (exception trunks blade).

Maybe this leads to more, they didn't really go into any detail about the energy weapons at all, but i guess it makes sense. These dudes been using energy fields since day one, probably never thought about doing anything with it till black showed up. Now what i'm interested in is when zamasu sliced a hole in space and started making copies of himself.

Episode was dope, but i wouldn't like to see the vegito around for two episodes atleast, but it makes some sense that they unfused. Way more energy used in this fight vs the hand to hand combat with buu. That final kamehameha tho :banderas:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:russ::russ::russ::russ:Trunks turning into Link to ganon that mofukka Zamasu :dead:Vegito was spitting bars at ol boy:whew:Zamasu said some fire shyt too though:ohlawd:You're a god is that all the power you have Zamasu? :youngsabo:Yea they definitely retconned the potara rings lol but at the same time this Vegito isfar beyond the level when he fought Buuhan so:manny:Trunks creating an energy sword then creating a mimi spirit bomb only to ADD that to his energy sword ass pull or not was flames:whoo:It's only right Trunks ended this war though
Dirtbag killed his mother he had to go:wow:I would've liked to have seen Vegito at least for 2 episodes but:mjlol:brotha didn't even make it 20 minutes of the actual episode :deadrose:Final Kamehameha was dope though pointless and Vegito was only brought in for fan service :bryan::bryan:Tori and the crew were straight :troll:with that one. I buy there being a time limit then Majin Buus bullshyt intestines though:scust:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yea they retcon it so it has an hour limit if their not kais
It took me by surprise but I get why they did retconned it. It was fine in DBZ because the show was ending

Here, people would just ask "why don't they fuse" over and over again whenever they fought someone powerful

Also the Spirit Sword is as much of an asspull as the Spirit Bomb was if you think about it

rabbitfood

Ancillary Character
Daps
That teaser hidden near the end of the episode at exactly 22:15 about Gohan coming back. :ohlawd::banderas:.

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
dyKbYko.gif

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
To be fair even tho its still a stupid explanation, they did acknowledge that the fusion was supposed to be permanent but gowasu said its only permanent for kai's and mortals get 1 hour, so much for buu's body acids being a defuser:mjcry:

And those little kids were fukking annoying this episode, they lowkey been annoying:ld: I guess trunks and mai are gonna adopt them or some shyt

Would've been interesting to see if the fusion was to be permanent between Goku and Vegeta, but we will never know. In the short time he was screen, he was nothing short of awesome. I wonder if he'll make an appearance again in Super.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Trunks!!! :banderas::banderas::banderas:

nikkas really hating on the Gawd for takin that W instead of Goku :martin:

Meanwhile son been bout that action since a young'n.
NEVER ducked a fight, suffered his whole life and nikkas STILL hatin :rudy:

You hoe ass nikkas betta pay homage :salute:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Zamasu is one deranged, delusional, sad ass dude. Crying in battle? :scust:

Out here crying had vegito like :dahell: then :umad:

Couple of things
Really king Kais fist instead of kaioken

How the fukk goku hurt him more with his move than a combined gallick gun when vegeta and trunks suppose to be stronger than him alone and combined

Wtf a time limit defuse cuz not a Kai
This ain't the damn fusion dance

Wtf vegito should of been even more of a ass whopping like buu saga yea he gave him that work but it didn't feel like it
That final kamahama tho was :noah:

Trunks spirit bomb sword I don't have a issue with but da hell he get power from that strong that is as bad as planet namek with a way stronger villain

I'm assuming cuz he bulked up is why trunks was able to do damage on him like that cell shyt when he got mad at gohan for kicking out 18 or when trunks was super trunks bulking up in cell saga too much muscle no speed but even so not as good or better than vegito and I love trunks

Last Zeno out here in next ep like :dahell: u call me for or what's up breh :myman:

I do wonder if vegito is stronger than beerus or whis