Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
nikkas complain about goku always saving the day, someone other than goku does it and its "bbbut he shouldnt be strong enough"

I guess if its not vegeta or gohan getting a random ass unexplained boost then it doesnt apply

I have no gripes with trunks being the one to beat zamasu, the only legit criticism this episode should be getting is how vegito was handled

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
nikkas complain about goku always saving the day, someone other than goku does it and its "bbbut he shouldnt be strong enough"

I guess if its not vegeta or gohan getting a random ass unexplained boost then it doesnt apply

I have no gripes with trunks being the one to beat zamasu, the only legit criticism this episode should be getting is how vegito was handled
trunks was suppose to beat zamasu when you think of it:yeshrug:
if goku/vegeta came to the future and beat him it would take away everything trunks fought so hard for:francis:
it would look like he needed help and stood in the sidelines to watch... off the rip tori was gunna make trunks kill zamasu or use the mafuba:ehh:
the ending is fine:ehh:.....but it seemed rushed

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
man that was ass,trunks keeing up with merged zamasu n shyt when even vegito got tagged, ssjb goku fukkin with zamasu yet ssjb vegito aint completely make it a one sided fight, when we first saw vegito he outclassed ssj3 goku and super boo in base, so by that logic with two ssjb he should be even stronger since they out class their buu saga counterparts. spirit sword really lmao, nw fusion by earrings is one hour foh. @Spud34 wassup with this episdoe fam

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
That ending :mjgrin:
Ass pull or not I'm glad someone other than Goku saved the day :mjgrin:

We need to see Vegito vs Beerus :wow:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
man that was ass,trunks keeing up with merged zamasu n shyt when even vegito got tagged, ssjb goku fukkin with zamasu yet ssjb vegito aint completely make it a one sided fight, when we first saw vegito he outclassed ssj3 goku and super boo in base, so by that logic with two ssjb he should be even stronger since they out class their buu saga counterparts. spirit sword really lmao, nw fusion by earrings is one hour foh. @Spud34 wassup with this episdoe fam

faaaaaaaaaaacts

I didnt want to say anything about Vegito not completely outclassing meged Zamasu.. I thought that mistake was obvious. Whole episode was ass.