Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I really need to catch up with this show. How are yall watching this? I was streaming but the sites aren't reliable at all. I can't seem to find any torrents for it either.
Its pretty much all on YouTube now

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
the potaras can't properly handle their power so its killing them and most likely will break and unfuse them at the climax and trunks will finish off merged zamasu

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: where are you getting this logic from?
just using common sense and deduction skills. If they were vegito before and had no problems then why wld they have one now? There must be a limit on the earrings, like whis and beerus cldnt fuse cuz the earring wld break cuz they'd be too strong. lol this is all speculation

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
. time limit seems to be reason why they defuse maybe cuz of power being too strong and Zeno is being confirmed also to appear.

Looking for link bout Zeno right now but it's being reported he shows up from posters on translations on kanzu website which is source for spoilers

Also saying trunks defeats him with that sword and Zeno erases his existence

https://www.google.com/amp/www.news...ll-super-episode-67-title-drop-fill-heart.htm

This says same thing as twitter link and has herms info on it since he go to guy for spoilers

:damn:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
just using common sense and deduction skills. If they were vegito before and had no problems then why wld they have one now? There must be a limit on the earrings, like whis and beerus cldnt fuse cuz the earring wld break cuz they'd be too strong. lol this is all speculation

I remember there was a rumor saying that if Vegeta and Goku naturally fused at the fullest SSB god mode it would destroy the planet off jump... :wtf: is that true???

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I remember there was a rumor saying that if Vegeta and Goku naturally fused at the fullest SSB god mode it would destroy the planet off jump... :wtf: is that true???
lmao idk my dude, but it was stated that fusing in a transformation is bad cuz you can't power down

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
Please don't let them win with a spirit bomb. I hate that ass pull victory